News Half chance: Hutchison finally gets first shot at No.7 jersey

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyone calling for Sexton over hutch obviously didn’t watch reggies today. While he’s a more creative half than Hutch in attack his defence is diabolical and with the pack we have we can’t afford to carry anyone defensively. If sexton plays FG today we lose that game by 40 plus it’s that simple.
Mate I watched every min of reserve grade and he played like a 7. Hutchinson is a utility at best. Sexton should be our 7

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Parra targetted that side on the edge in Cup: not thru the middle. 2nd row and centre had more to do with that busted defence than on Sexton.

Neither of them are the answer to our many problems but Hutch has less upside than Sexton. Ciro makes the call tho.
Yeah that’s what I’m saying you can’t blame sexton for all that when it was the backrower and centre that were the main problem

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hutch should play a similar role Dylan walker does for the warriors. He has the size to play lock.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh i want ciraldo to be bring sexy back. Hutcho is an ok off the bench utility like he was as roosters. Sexton is better. Tracey for Taaffe when hes available. Skelton or Xerri in for JAC, move Kiraz to wing.

or Critta to FB to see how it goes, Xerri and Skelton in. Both impressive in lower grades and trials

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The sheer fact that we are discussing defence as a prerequisite to the selection of our halfback just shows how dire our situation is

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sexton - in
Hutch - in
XERRI - in
Conner - in

Taaffe - out unfortunately,

but the above needs to happen.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hutch should play a similar role Dylan walker does for the warriors. He has the size to play lock.
Lacks the speed and footwork of Dylan Walker though

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone calling for Sexton over hutch obviously didn’t watch reggies today. While he’s a more creative half than Hutch in attack his defence is diabolical and with the pack we have we can’t afford to carry anyone defensively. If sexton plays FG today we lose that game by 40 plus it’s that simple.
Yeah I felt as the longer the game went his defense progressively went worse, he wears out easily when opposition send runners at him. Had he played in that Parra game he would've been from making tackle after tackle.