Halatau dropped..Eastwood comes into the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
J Moz - Just said he's raring to go and can't wait to get on the park with the boys ! His knee will be strapped for the rest of the year but for Precautionary reasons only, and it won't effect his pace ;)

P

Paint.

C'mon guys.
Moore's the coach, and he's coach for a reason. He's obviously made this decision for a reason, if it comes back to bite us in the arse, then go ahead, say whatever you want, but until we actually play the match, stop bagging him. What if Hodgo goes out there and scores two tries? What if he's man of the match? What if Halatau's injured? What if Halatau's not been training well? He's made the decision for a reason, live with it, 'cos right now, complaining isn't gunna do anything.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We need Hodgo as the prop, THOUGH it is wrong Halatau got dropped, as the original bench should of had an extra prop to begin with.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
There are currently 44 users browsing this thread. (16 members and 28 guests)

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
J Moz - Just said he's raring to go and can't wait to get on the park with the boys ! His knee will be strapped for the rest of the year but for Precautionary reasons only, and it won't effect his pace ;)
wonder if it will affect his stepping?probably will

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Lol you guys need to settle down. They said they expect Halatau to drop off the bench due to a hamstring strain. It's still all speculation anyway so relax on the Moore bashing until we know for sure.
Makes a lot more sense now.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Fark me Halatau injured again...the bloke seriously can't go 10 rounds without injury

P

Paint.

lol your kidding right? Stagg in the centres? lol
Who would you rather shift to the backs? Ennis? Tolman? Pritchard? Ryan? lol
Stagg was a centre at Brisbane, he's most likely to shift there

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hodgson needs 2 more games to get in the 200 club. It is his last year this year and the dogs will make sure he reaches that milestone even though its only 2 games but lets cheer him on. Go Hodgo!! congrats!!! if he plays tonight it will be game 199 i think :grinning:

neovo89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is anyone seeing the positive here! Beeastwoods back babyy!

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
well so far, hodgo hasnt been as bad as he was last year. i think we all would have preferred to see him drop off but it really isnt worth crucifying moore over. i can see where hes coming from wanting to fight fire with fire against the rabbits pack too tbh.
Hodgo had some very good stats last week too. Something like 90 meters in just 35 minutes of game time. He outplayed Paea.

Still though, dropping a fit Halatau wouldn't be the way to go. So long as we win this one I'm happy :grinning:

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who would you rather shift to the backs? Ennis? Tolman? Pritchard? Ryan? lol
Stagg was a centre at Brisbane, he's most likely to shift there
yes i understand what you are saying D10, but Stagg is a lot older now, and not quick, id rather Stagg stay in the second row/lock positions and do what he does best,,, tackling!.... Do we need a dilemma like this before the game, when it can be solved? Moore has enough time to pick the right team and reserves for tonight, i dont want the team being desperate and showing shades of last year by filling positions by out of place players... If Halatau is injured, replace him with a utility?? thought that would be more common sense.. Has Eastwood even played NSW cup yet? He hasnt played footy in a very very verylong time... and the last season he had was in SL which is a lil softer too...If he plays tonight, it will be interesting to see how much game time he will get, but id rather Eastwood replace another in his position, but for starters id rather he get game time in NSW cup for at least 1 game.... im curious to see the team line up for tonight.... hopefully KMoore knows what he is doing....
Does anyone know how fit Eastwood is? has he gone fat or has he trimmed a little? we all know he plays with a lil bit of chubbiness which is fine as he absolutely destroys them on the field by hard running and taking many defenders with him... also those killer offloads he does.... go Beastwood!! go!!

toy boy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As long as beastwoods back I'm happy can't wait till he runs out with the boys I think he's the secret ingredient we been missing FIRE UP DOGGIZ!!!

JuStINcReDIbLe.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hodgson needs 2 more games to get in the 200 club. It is his last year this year and the dogs will make sure he reaches that milestone even though its only 2 games but lets cheer him on. Go Hodgo!! congrats!!! if he plays tonight it will be game 199 i think :grinning:
Exactly.. Let Hodgo play out his 200 games.. He outplayed and is a safer option than Paea in my opinion anyways..

Lets see how Hodgo goes tonight.. could have an absolute blinder!

COME ON DOGGIES!

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
It isnt even a certainty yet, they just said Eastwood COULD play his first game of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.