Guys look at this

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=344762

thats a link to the parra forum and they have spoken to the NRL and they are getting a bay to themselves (146-1) for there supporter group (blue n gold army loll), we should maybe try and do the same thing but im guessing its too late.

We should remember this for future games.

Bulldogs_Mania

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well thats stupid the nrl should have offered to both clubs a sections for their members and supporter groups to sit in

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
They went to the NRL, and have organised it with them and ANZ stadium, we gotta make sure we do this in the future. I thought the NRL would have no chance of allowing this.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How did the Parra fans organise this and we didn't? That's a shame. Oh well, we'll still make our presence felt in bay 120.

Actually, my mate used to work at the NRL and still speaks to the media manager that works for them so should I ask if we can organise something similar? The earliest I could find out would be tomorrow morning but plenty of people will want to get their tickets first thing so they don't miss out so I don't know if much could be done.

G

giant

who cares lets just get out there and fill the stadium with blue and white

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
How did the Parra fans organise this and we didn't? That's a shame. Oh well, we'll still make our presence felt in bay 120.

Actually, my mate used to work at the NRL and still speaks to the media manager that works for them so should I ask if we can organise something similar? The earliest I could find out would be tomorrow morning and plenty of people will want to get their tickets first thing so they don't miss out so I don't know if much could be done.
maybe you can just ask and let him know that we are all going to bay 120 so maybe they can be a little bit easier when it comes to tickets etc.

it is disappointing that they did and we didnt but i honestly didnt think the nrl would do it.

they have bay 146-1 to themselves and its even being removed from ticketek site so the general public cant get tixs there. They are being sent a different number so only people in there fan group can get seats there. Annoying cause we could of easily organised something like this as well.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
maybe you can just ask and let him know that we are all going to bay 120 so maybe they can be a little bit easier when it comes to tickets etc.

it is disappointing that they did and we didnt but i honestly didnt think the nrl would do it.

they have bay 146-1 to themselves and its even being removed from ticketek site so the general public cant get tixs there. They are being sent a different number so only people in there fan group can get seats there. Annoying cause we could of easily organised something like this as well.
Yeah if only we knew that this sort of thing could be organised....

What do you mean though when you say "a little bit easier when it comes to tickets etc"?

What do you want me to get my mate to ask the media manager? Just tell me and I'll pass it on and see if something can be done and will post on here tomorrow what is happening. But yeah, mention specifically what you want and I'll see what can be worked out, if anything.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Yeah if only we knew that this sort of thing could be organised....

What do you mean though when you say "a little bit easier when it comes to tickets etc"?

What do you want me to get my mate to ask the media manager? Just tell me and I'll pass it on and see if something can be done and will post on here tomorrow what is happening. But yeah, mention specifically what you want and I'll see what can be worked out, if anything.
With the tickets thing, only members of the blue n gold army (the regulars) will be able to get tickets there. And as they all know eachother, there will not be any randoms telling them to move from seats etc. (which may happen to us in bay 120).

Maybe just tell your friend that the bulldog army is planning to sit in bay 120-1 and that maybe they can be less strict in that section on telling people to sit in right seats etc. (i doubt anything can be done this late but it is a good lesson for us).

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
the NRL probably would have said no if we asked first :uptight:

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
loll probably but its annoying to know that we could of organised something like this

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is from the ticketek site

Bulldogs - Supporters:
Cat 1
S108-1 to S109-1
S108-2 to S109-2
S110-1 to S111-1
S110-2 to S111-2
S408-1 to S412-1
S608 to s610

Cat 2
S111-1A, S111-1B, S111-2A
S112-1, S112-2, S113-1, S113-2
S608-1 to S610-1

Cat 3
S114-1 to S121-1
S114-2 to S121-2
S608-2 to S610-2
S608-3 to S610-3

Eels - Supporters:
Cat 1
S104-1 to S107-1
S104-2 to S107-2
S402-1 to s407-1
S605 to S607

Cat 2
S102-1 to S103-1
S102-2 to S103-2
S104-1A, S104-1B, S104-2A
S605-1 to S607-1

Cat 3
S101-1, S140-1 to S146-1
S101-2, S140-2 to S146-2
S605-2 to S607-2
S605-3 to S607-3

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
With the tickets thing, only members of the blue n gold army (the regulars) will be able to get tickets there. And as they all know eachother, there will not be any randoms telling them to move from seats etc. (which may happen to us in bay 120).

Maybe just tell your friend that the bulldog army is planning to sit in bay 120-1 and that maybe they can be less strict in that section on telling people to sit in right seats etc. (i doubt anything can be done this late but it is a good lesson for us).
OK no worries Byrd. Will call my mate first thing in the morning. I'll let you guys know how it all goes.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Cheers man, lets hope something can be done but i reckon its too late.

Also, they only organised this today and bay 146-1 is being removed from the ticketek site and then they are going to be given a different number so they can sit there and as they organized it today, the tickets will become available on tuesday.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cheers man, lets hope something can be done but i reckon its too late.

Also, they only organised this today and bay 146-1 is being removed from the ticketek site and then they are going to be given a different number so they can sit there and as they organized it today, the tickets will become available on tuesday.
Cool. Yeah well they only got it organised in one day so hopefully we can get something organised on short notice also. Still, the fact that the tickets would go on sale at 9 will make things a lot more difficult. We'll see what happens.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Yeh thats the thing, there fans know not to get tickets tomorrow but we cant risk it so we are all still going to buy them so id assume its too late for anything to happen this game but it is something we must do in the future.

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i envy ppl who can get to the game,wife might suddenly go into labour so im confined at home,i hope the excitement doesnt break her water just when Hazem is about to kick the winning goal :D

Rani

True Blue
Reaction score
Does it really matter where you sit? the only thing that matters is that every doggies fan gets off their backsides and goes to cheer their team on friday.

Honestly, anyone who is not at the game either has a damn good excuse or is not a real fan at all.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Does it really matter where you sit? the only thing that matters is that every doggies fan gets off their backsides and goes to cheer their team on friday.

Honestly, anyone who is not at the game either has a damn good excuse or is not a real fan at all.
ummm well when you are apart of the bulldog army and we go to all home & away games together and cheer on our boys then of course we wanna sit together, it is more then just being in a seat.

Rani

True Blue
Reaction score
ummm well when you are apart of the bulldog army and we go to all home & away games together and cheer on our boys then of course we wanna sit together, it is more then just being in a seat.
Yes, i realise that, and i will be with the army too ... but you missed the point. I was saying that its more important that all the supporters get to the game no matter where they sit. I really would like to see the blue and white outnumbering the blue and gold

Status
Not open for further replies.