Official Gus's Message

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes he has, but Gus says a lot of things.
I think he was saying that as an excuse to write this year off
He may have said it during negotiations with the knowledge that it wouldn’t stop CC
Our team had high hopes this year
“Gus says a lot of things” , guess what so do you I believe Gus over you any day.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know what happened
He was being courted by the tigerpies
Gus said ‘don’t take that offer, I want you here with me Uleh. Barrett is about to be sacked and you’re my boi’

Cc said ‘I’d love that cuz, but this is a 5 year offer and no rookie gets this’

Gould said
‘Well how about I do this. If you come with me I’ll match it. Think about it Uleh’

Cc thought about it and denied the tiger pies to stay with his mentor because he knew he was getting a 5 year offer
Great example of shit talking.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Clear as day they are not fans or desperates trying to influence board elections on behalf of others or potentially themselves…

No doubt we have journos, other team supporters and Dibs (or rival tickets) on here hiding behind alias names destabilising for their own respective agendas
yep, and the most satisfying thing is all of their relentless bullshit has amounted to nothing, this club will be back on top where it belongs and will have the stability it needs to get there. Fuck the deadshits, Our dogs are on the way back, thanks to Gus and this board and they fucking know it and that's what burns.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yep, and the most satisfying thing is all of their relentless bullshit has amounted to nothing, this club will be back on top where it belongs and will have the stability it needs to get there. Fuck the deadshits, Our dogs are on the way back, thanks to Gus and this board and they fucking know it and that's what burns.
These clowns are here to troll and slowly destroy the kennel by pushing their own narrative in every thread. Blocking them is the only option outside of mods stepping in. Hit that block button and you’ll be happier for it - and realise how many dud posts these guys add here

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
These clowns are here to troll and slowly destroy the kennel by pushing their own narrative in every thread. Blocking them is the only option outside of mods stepping in. Hit that block button and you’ll be happier for it - and realise how many dud posts these guys add here
It pains me to say it but they’re succeeding in their quest. Most threads I open are majority of replies to their posts. I can’t read them and I don’t want to read replies to stuff I can’t read, nor have any time for.

They’ve basically taken over this site and the only way to deal with it is to ignore them. I cannot believe people still waste their time responding. I read some of these comments and it’s clear that they’re frustrated or annoyed, yet they keep replying. WHY???

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Good strategy can help us reduce the need for bulldozing props. We're pretty strong everywhere else. I know the Tigers managed their last premiership without a huge forward pack. If things don't improve in the prop department, I'd hope Ciraldo goes through footage of some of the lightweight teams that have been successful to pick up ideas.

One idea would be to go back to the hot potato football we played in our first grand final under Hasler. At that time Reynolds and Keating tailed the pack and Barba had his breakout season off the back of two or more support runners backing up on every run. The defence knew that at times our whole pack generally had 2-4 support runners so they couldn't number up. We've got some backs that could really excel if we can get good passing before the line or offloads away. Our pack was better when we played that way. But if we could replicate that next year, we'd be dangerous.
Could CC turn King into a Graham type player or at least base his game more towards off loads with guys trailing thru? :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yet guys still keep getting sucked in.
Most of us have realised they need to be Ignored. Have not much relevence or real love or concern for the club and are only bagging individuals for selfish small-minded reasons. Most of us can stick it out for the big picture. We aren't delirious with all yhe decisions but are realistic that this approach will bring success. If it doesn't brinf vast improvement next year, then that will be the time to start evaluating the current plan.

Most of us can see they are thriving on all the replies, questions asked of them, demand for explanations and just general platforming and gaining attention for their agendas....at the expense of good governance of TK and the re-build of the Bulldogs success and short and long term viability as a highly successful footy club and community leader.

They trash the club and it's admin at every opprtunity and unfortunately Kennellers by replying give them a soapbox to spread their negative message and feed info into the negative journos who pick up on whats put up on here.

They've turned TK into this rabble of threads and those that reply are just enabling them to do so.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clear as day they are not fans or desperates trying to influence board elections on behalf of others or potentially themselves…

No doubt we have journos, other team supporters and Dibs (or rival tickets) on here hiding behind alias names destabilising for their own respective agendas
Yeah, the spuds don't realise they're making it a lot more worse for their campaigns

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score

Clear as day, the terrorcrap minions stand out a mile.

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yet guys still keep getting sucked in.
Most of us have realised they need to be Ignored. Have not much relevence or real love or concern for the club and are only bagging individuals for selfish small-minded reasons. Most of us can stick it out for the big picture. We aren't delirious with all yhe decisions but are realistic that this approach will bring success. If it doesn't brinf vast improvement next year, then that will be the time to start evaluating the current plan.

Most of us can see they are thriving on all the replies, questions asked of them, demand for explanations and just general platforming and gaining attention for their agendas....at the expense of good governance of TK and the re-build of the Bulldogs success and short and long term viability as a highly successful footy club and community leader.

They trash the club and it's admin at every opprtunity and unfortunately Kennellers by replying give them a soapbox to spread their negative message and feed info into the negative journos who pick up on whats put up on here.

They've turned TK into this rabble of threads and those that reply are just enabling them to do so.
Agree Wendog, I haven’t bothered posting for a while for this reason.

I actually started a thread a while back where posters could mention all the trolls, so that members that are not interested in their crap had a list to make the process of blocking easier. Interestingly enough the mods took the thread away within minutes.

These days it fairly obvious who the trolls are.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
What annoys me is the Pro Gus people is as bad as the anti Gus people
It’s alwasy Gus be 100% right or 100% wrong

There is devils in detail and nuance in everything.

Gus is doing some good things but he’s also doing some questionable things and like they say in baseball, play every ball on its merit.
We can assess how he is doing on the whole and I won’t condemn anyone for thinking it’s a tick or a negative but one thing I am clear in is there has been many good AND bad decisions this last two years t’yo.

I just don’t understand why everyone is so binary here.
Critical thinking. I’ll help you all if you have further questions

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we don’t recruit any solid middles for 2024, our game will almost certainly revolve around our backs with a massive focus on play-the-ball & ruck speed.

Ciro will be relying on literally every member of the backline to go for 150+ yards.

In saying that, we have a great back row in Presto/Kiks/Curran, these guys will all threaten the line in attack.
Absolutely mate. Those three guys will definitely be threatening the line in attack. It’s a shame Kiks was out for the majority of the year and we only had Presto to threaten one edge. Now we have three who will threaten the line.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What annoys me is the Pro Gus people is as bad as the anti Gus people
It’s alwasy Gus be 100% right or 100% wrong

There is devils in detail and nuance in everything.

Gus is doing some good things but he’s also doing some questionable things and like they say in baseball, play every ball on its merit.
We can assess how he is doing on the whole and I won’t condemn anyone for thinking it’s a tick or a negative but one thing I am clear in is there has been many good AND bad decisions this last two years t’yo.

I just don’t understand why everyone is so binary here.
Critical thinking. I’ll help you all if you have further questions
No sorry you’re wrong.
Yes Gus makes mistakes but his the best man for the job.
Simple mate don’t over think it.