News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

Status
Not open for further replies.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
" In 2015, it was revealed that Thurston had wanted to stay at Canterbury beyond the 2004 season but the management at the club had re-signed Sherwin and Anasta. According to Thurston's manager Sam Ayoub, the player had wanted to stay at Canterbury even if it had meant a diminished salary but had been told that leaving was the best option.[22] "

If only we'd gotten rid of Anasta for 05. Plus which asswipe told him leaving was the best option?
The reason Canterbury didn't want to keep JT was his WILD BOY life style...No more no less !!!

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I wonder what sort of third party payments will be on the table... Or perhaps under the table. Come on Laundy family put your money up.

Reaction score
That's fair but you have a halves combo thay got you to 4 straight GF. You should try & keep them together. Jett might not end up being good enough for NRL.
He might not. But they did let Riley Pollard go without making an offer. That kid has big wraps.

Still have Jack Cole.
Trent Toelau might be a smokey. I think they find someone from within. Iongi signed long-term. Not sure if he can play 5/8? Edwards isn't going anywhere soon.

I think things are very tight over there and that was their limit.

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
apparently our offer is 750k short of the tigers offer...even if we offered 500k extra I bet lulai wont accept it....but for him not to sign a contract with the rigs means he is hanging out for the dogs to increase their offer as his preference is us over the tigs

Exactly! "I haven't signed anything yet, guys! There's STILL a chance to give me more money!" :sweatsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.