News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

Status
Not open for further replies.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Has something happened I’m missing something?

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why do some kennellers get a hard on to post a story or new thread to get in first when they don't even have access to the article? They then create a thread and ask someone else to post the article. It's annoying and reminds of that one mate that would miss call you or text you and ask you call them back as they have no credit. Anyway, vent aside, fuk Luai he will do nothing for us and definitely won't improve the tigpies. Let it go Gus
I actually thought it was an ok idea. That way collectively an article isn't missed when it drops

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I rekin if he has signed with them
Already it would’ve or he would’ve said it on insta or some
Shit he is waiting till
The last minute I rekin he will be with the dogs
He was always going to have to say he was leaving Penrith before we could sign him,he has done that now.

Hounddub

Waterboy
Reaction score
I honestly think that for Luai this one's all about the cash. So unless we've offered him $6mil he's not going anywhere else but Concord.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As in he has signed with us ?
I'm not saying that. CC and Gould have said they won't poach players that are staying with Penrith. Like with us signing Crichton, the first step is the player announcing they won't be with Penrith, which Luai has now done

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't particularly want us to sign him. But if that was the deal, I wouldn't complain
u really believe he would sign for 950k? I thought it was reported the dogs offered him 5.5m over 5 years

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
u really believe he would sign for 950k? I thought it was reported the dogs offered him 5.5m over 5 years
I don't think he'd sign for that either.I think if he leaves Penrith,it will be for the money and he will go go where he gets the most. 950k could also be without tpa's though

Status
Not open for further replies.