News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah insidedog dont know wat his talking about why would he take less and theres no prove

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah insidedog dont know wat his talking about why would he take less and theres no prove
For the love of god…. Why are you still posting the same dribble for the past 3 weeks?

“Luai is signing with us”
“Luai is signing with Tigers”
“Luai should do his shoulder again”
“Luai took a crap”
“Luai got no baydots”

FFS… just f#ck off will ya with this Luai crap

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the love of god…. Why are you still posting the same dribble for the past 3 weeks?

“Luai took a crap”
“Luai got no baydots”

Just in ..

He’s signing with the Tigers ..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

“Luai took a crap”
“Luai got no baydots”

The **** is obsessed with the ladyboy

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Isn’t it obvious he is waiting for our final offer/we are preparing one? The 10 day period hasn’t started yet and we already know the Tigers offer is on the table. I wouldn’t even be surprised if it’s still a 50/50 and depends mainly on whether we get close to $1.2m

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree. No superstar but he showed in a handful of games he was more a 7 than Flange ever will be. A full pre-season, more experience in the top grade and as long as he stays confident he could be the closest thing we’ve had to a decent 7 since Hodko given since then we had the likes of Mbye, Frawley and Lewis.
Steve Turvey Mortimer's retiring was like a death in the family, even thought we've had several reasonable halfbacks over the years, we haven't been able to replace his magic...I still miss you Turves, I think we all do !!!

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He showed in SOO that he can dance around and get nowhere without Cleary setting him up. They work off each other.
I don't think that Luai is the player people imagine he is.
Agree, I think he is a good player, he just isn’t the elite $1m player he is being shopped around for.

He is 1 x cog in a great machine at the Panthers. Away from the Panthers, in any of the lower clubs he will struggle and cop the abuse from fans for not miraculously fixing their team.

He has lived with immunity from the fans wrath so far in his career. When you are getting top dollar. When you are the main man and your team isn’t winning. You are on the big bucks. It’s you that needs to step up. Does he have that? When you are getting the big bucks it also means you have less talent along side you. Because you are taking up huge cap space.

I might be wrong but Luai would be best playing out his time at Penrith for $850k. He is good but not great!

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn’t it obvious he is waiting for our final offer/we are preparing one? The 10 day period hasn’t started yet and we already know the Tigers offer is on the table. I wouldn’t even be surprised if it’s still a 50/50 and depends mainly on whether we get close to $1.2m
apparently our offer is 750k short of the tigers offer...even if we offered 500k extra I bet lulai wont accept it....but for him not to sign a contract with the rigs means he is hanging out for the dogs to increase their offer as his preference is us over the tigs

GoTeamRaRaFunky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A Maori fella named Thurston went ok as well. Jarome Hughes organizes okay too. @Nasheed is a top tier racist dumb ****
" In 2015, it was revealed that Thurston had wanted to stay at Canterbury beyond the 2004 season but the management at the club had re-signed Sherwin and Anasta. According to Thurston's manager Sam Ayoub, the player had wanted to stay at Canterbury even if it had meant a diminished salary but had been told that leaving was the best option.[22] "

If only we'd gotten rid of Anasta for 05. Plus which asswipe told him leaving was the best option?

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerome Luai considering taking less, just under 1million over 5years. Bulldogs a slight hope. Apologies for new Topic its the only way. Thanks Admin
lol luai will go to dogs for 950k compared to 1.2m....the dogs would have to increase their offer substantially.....he is tigers bound...end of thread

Status
Not open for further replies.