Official Gus on Twitter

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
[This thread will do, I suppose].
Bulldogs Teams page updated today (now only 30 players listed, and one notable removal - hmmm).

Disappointed that the NSW Cup team page remains unchanged from last year.

Also, that photo and key stats are not updated for the entire squad(s).

This is a professional sport, yes?

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No champ, you’re the fraud. Finally coming out of the closet and having the guts to man up . You were the coward creep who for years sent me private messages. You are a pathetic little weasel. Big tough guy behind closed doors. I could expose you and reveal the filth you sent me. Fucking disgrace.
Stop monkeying around

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Two words COFFS HARBOUR.
I won’t mention the school girl scandal
Too funny
That's all you have?

Sad

Guess I won't have to mention Jake Friend punching out his girlfriend at the The Rocks, Mitchell Pearce penetrating dogs, Willis Meehan and his armed robbery conviction (Guess Uncle Nick just didn't put enough cash in the brown paper bag) or Paul carters Drug conviction for dealing top other Roosters players to go along with the current set of racists that wear your colours then.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
That's all you have?

Sad

Guess I won't have to mention Jake Friend punching out his girlfriend at the The Rocks, Mitchell Pearce penetrating dogs, Willis Meehan and his armed robbery conviction (Guess Uncle Nick just didn't put enough cash in the brown paper bag) or Paul carters Drug conviction for dealing top other Roosters players to go along with the current set of racists that wear your colours then.
Wonder if Matt Lodge rings a bell

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's all you have?

Sad

Mitchell Pearce doing what ?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yeah I thought Spencer’s comments about Ezra where pretty mediocre and teddy’s comments about the Asian lady last year also pretty mediocre, seems you might be experiencing more mediocrity than we are flop.
Monkey and squid game ... Just a racist club the Chooks haha

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Two words COFFS HARBOUR.
I won’t mention the school girl scandal
Too funny
Who was charged in relation to the Coffs Harbour scandal again? I don't recall any charges being laid. In fact I was quite pissed off that the retractions printed by the media could fit on a 50c coin buried deep within the paper where nobody would notice it unless directed to it. So at least if you're going to troll, get some factual ammunition. Nothing amuses me more than a troll who unwittingly disproves their own theory that they're intelligent.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
No champ, you’re the fraud. Finally coming out of the closet and having the guts to man up . You were the coward creep who for years sent me private messages. You are a pathetic little weasel. Big tough guy behind closed doors. I could expose you and reveal the filth you sent me. Fucking disgrace.
Oh my you talk so much crap I really must have upset you by exposing you for the pathetic little troll you are. Sorry precious. Don’t worry I’m sure your safe to stay in mummy’s basement and pretend you are a man on other teams forums. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

What a life [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Last edited:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
That's all you have?

Sad

Don’t forget Pearce having a lovely bone with an animal.

Nate shitting in the hall way.

Carneys bubbler.

Classy mob over there!