Official Gus on Twitter

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Old man yells at cloud? Happening a lot in this thread
i re read it 4 or 5 times and still have no idea what the fuck he’s talking about. i’m currently google translating, will post results if i work it out

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
i re read it 4 or 5 times and still have no idea what the fuck he’s talking about. i’m currently google translating, will post results if i work it out
I took it as he thinks another human having different interests (Taylor Swift is beneath him) or he would break his arm to go to the backwater dying rugby leagues club opening night.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took it as he thinks another human having different interests (Taylor Swift is beneath him) or he would break his arm to go to the backwater dying rugby leagues club opening night.
yeah fk that guy for taking his young daughter to a concert right? :tearsofjoy:

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Burto I agree.
Alamoti I’m on the fence as he was put in FG to early.
CC I’ll give him this year to prove he is a coach.
You have some good points, but when you hate a player daammmm you can be harsh .
I want us to be top 2, I know we can get there again , we have so much potential to come these next 3 years but they are so vital. We can end up back at the bottom the end of this decade if we stuff it up now, we have to be ruthless with some decisions to get there. I want to drive hard standards and not accept mediocrity

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Damn, that's a lot of meds bro. Hope your doing OK at the monet?!
I normally have a really good immune system, and very, very rarely get sick. But if your exposed to it then I guess there's no hiding from it.
I hope and pray you smash it my bro and doesn't effect you a lot.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yea I actually want to know what Gus is upto, much more interesting than your fucking dribble
If you can’t use the page indicator to scroll back two to see Gus block people for asking legitimate questions well that’s on you. You’ve now clogged up the thread by dribbling and arguing too, well done

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s fine, humans weren’t meant to agree on everything? All I’ve ever said was Burton isn’t a half, Alamoti last year was slow and crap , Ciraldo isn’t our future coach and one or two other mistakes Gould has made but I like him overall. I have zero agenda with the board stuff and never post on there but I have zero knowledge about it. You all assume I hate the club? I support everything else lol
Can you please add to that list Josh Reynolds? The guy retired 6 years ago and you’re still going on about him. Move on please

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Less than 800 posts per year and over half of them were when thekennel was like MySpace when I was 16 in 2007 and we met in real life. You are sitting at over 1k per year lmao. Your whole personality rests on another persons achievements. That’s pretty pathetic lad when you consider you and your mates like maroon and 1967 are old asf
Haha good try. I know you better than you think ;-) You’ve been a constant on here for decades. I haven’t been here more than a few years. Anyone who thinks meeting people from the net in “real life” is cool is a massive loser. I’d never admit to meeting so many dereks lmfao. Old af? Lol probably not much older than you bruh.

edit: Oh btw my “whole personality” like wtf are you on about you serially online weirdo? It’s an internet forum username. It’s not my fuckin personality lol. I guess I must have multiple personalities since I participate in numerous online forums with various usernames lol. Hmm maybe I should arrange a meetup with all my internet buddies hahahaha.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha good try. I know you better than you think ;-) You’ve been a constant on here for decades. I haven’t been here more than a few years. Anyone who thinks meeting people from the net in “real life” is cool is a massive loser. I’d never admit to meeting so many dereks lmfao. Old af? Lol probably not much older than you bruh.

edit: Oh btw my “whole personality” like wtf are you on about you serially online weirdo? It’s an internet forum username. It’s not my fuckin personality lol. I guess I must have multiple personalities since I participate in numerous online forums with various usernames lol. Hmm maybe I should arrange a meetup with all my internet buddies hahahaha.
Age is a privilege that unfortunately many never get to experience mate .. wear it proudly because it’s really all about whether you’ve built a happy and contented life .. again, many haven’t

The ignore tool works really well ..

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can you please add to that list Josh Reynolds? The guy retired 6 years ago and you’re still going on about him. Move on please
Nah I’ll keep discussing it when it’s relevant.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Age is a privilege that unfortunately many never get to experience mate .. wear it proudly because it’s really all about whether you’ve built a happy and contented life .. again, many haven’t

The ignore tool works really well ..
The best part about all of this , it was 1967s shitpost that started the pile on Marley and I 4 pages ago and then he drops this.

I’m not going to dignify you with a response lad, I’ll take the old man’s advice below you who apparently has me blocked but finds ways to keep referencing me. I’ll just let it go, you keep on doing it your way I’ll do it mine. People are keen to see Gus block fans on X for legitimate questions about the club we can’t clog the thread up anymore

Last edited:

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Surprised no one has given Gus a hard time on X about the new signing.

Last edited:

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Me too @Berries I’m letting it go.

Alright everyone enough fun with the trash talking. Let’s all get behind the mighty Bulldogs for the coming season, which (for us) is just over a week from now. Life’s too short for bitter feuds with strangers on a forum right? If you don’t like a post or a user, hit ignore instead of getting into silly slanging matches.

I’m sure I speak for most, that just want to enjoy chatting shit without the vitriol.

No hard feelings to anyone I’ve argued with :blush: sunshine and rainbows BABY, let’s kick some arse!
I’d give anything to beat Parra next weekend aye. We need channel all the petty feuds into hating Parra