Official Gus on Twitter

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What was with this kennel beef? :tearsofjoy:
Basically this kid was a pest on the kennel, got caught lying that he was a journalist, trying to report from the Bulldogs game down at Mt Smart stadium when he lives in Port Maq. Turned into real life shit when people found each others phone numbers, social media etc and the chaos ensued. He tried to start a brand new forum and that’s when it went ballistic and he went to the daily telegraph haha. Matt0 was a whole different feud (think it was a personal family thing or friends thing outside kennel ) , only saw small parts of it at the Brewery (schooner smash and tantrum) and league club when he sent his big islander mate on the lads who he had the problem with but I was next to them hahaha

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Basically this kid was a pest on the kennel, got caught lying that he was a journalist, trying to report from the Bulldogs game down at Mt Smart stadium when he lives in Port Maq. Turned into real life shit when people found each others phone numbers, social media etc and the chaos ensued. He tried to start a brand new forum and that’s when it went ballistic and he went to the daily telegraph haha. Matt0 was a whole different feud (think it was a personal family thing or friends thing outside kennel ) , only saw small parts of it at the Brewery (schooner smash and tantrum) and league club when he sent his big islander mate on the lads who he had the problem with but I was next to them hahaha
Ah, so basically highschool social media but on a fan forum :tearsofjoy:

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So glad I’ve finally put these ones [emoji115]on ignore a few weeks ago, not even sure what they’re commenting on & don’t want to, but I’d put money on it being drama, negative, crap from the past, and if it doesn’t go their way, crying victim ..

They need to get a job, a hobby, or go do some charity work .. way to much free time on their hands ..

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So glad I’ve finally put these ones [emoji115]on ignore a few weeks ago, not even sure what they’re commenting on & don’t want to, but I’d put money on it being drama, negative, crap from the past, and if it doesn’t go their way, crying victim ..

They need to get a job, a hobby, or go do some charity work .. way to much free time on their hands ..
Half your posts are talking about other posters on this site lmao. Can you not get involved in my posting experience

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Secret pregnancy lmao. Why were members fucking each other :tearsofjoy:
Cause there weren’t just weird boomers and 40 years olds who like picking on people like todays crop . That 1967 bloke makes it his sole mission to follow certain posters around but says they are on ignore

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Cause there weren’t just weird boomers and 40 years olds who like picking on people like today. That 1967 bloke makes it his sole mission to follow certain posters around but says they are on ignore
Man rocked up at 1am just to post that comment about us haha. Tbf I do have too much time on my hands, I'll do something about it eventually...maybe :tearsofjoy:

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Man rocked up at 1am just to post that comment about us haha. Tbf I do have too much time on my hands, I'll do something about it eventually...maybe :tearsofjoy:
Nah man he’s glad he has us blocked. I make less posts per year than him lmao what a muppet

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or Haztrick, there’s a daily telegraph article about the kennel haha
I came here in 2008.. previously different user name and I remember everyone here going at Matt o then saw the article a few months later .. what was his story ? Lol he got abused here ( everyone does ) and sued ??