Official Gus on Twitter

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
With the recent headlines of a legal battle on the issue Gus probably isn't allowed to say anything
Makes perfect sense, better to keep his mouth shut than say something that people could use be it legal or the germalists

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He won’t be back
He won't be back here and I doubt he gets a gig in the NRL anywhere. He struggled to get a run in our first grade side when we were struggling with injuries and near the bottom of the table. Now he is known as someone who is tardy,troublesome and litigious. His NRL days are over,by his own doing

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just FYi all we need to stop commenting about this using someone’s name as it’s a legal matter now. I remember someone getting done for writing something online about something and getting lawyers involved over a comment/post. Be mindful

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just FYi all we need to stop commenting about this using someone’s name as it’s a legal matter now. I remember someone getting done for writing something online about something and getting lawyers involved over a comment/post. Be mindful
Noted.But I think you'd have to post something pretty slanderous, defamatory or be divulging the particulars of an ongoing case, for lawyers to get involved. Commenting on stuff the media has put out there should be fine.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Noted.But I think you'd have to post something pretty slanderous, defamatory or be divulging the particulars of an ongoing case, for lawyers to get involved. Commenting on stuff the media has put out there should be fine.
I think just making the person in a current situation with a legal matter can be perceived as grounds. Who knows I’m just making sure we are all watchful in what we say