Official Gus on Twitter

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Didn't want to start a new thread..

[emoji838][emoji836]️ʙʀɪᴀɴ ᴛᴏ’ᴏ ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇꜱ ᴀ ꜱᴛɪʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀ ꜱᴇʟғɪᴇ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴄᴀɴᴛᴇʀʙᴜʀʏ ʙᴜʟʟᴅᴏɢꜱ ᴊᴇʀꜱᴇʏ[emoji838][emoji836]️

Via Telegraph Sport [emoji438]
By Dean Ritchie [emoji3578]

Penrith Panthers grand final hero Brian To’o has raised eyebrows after he welcomed in the new year wearing another NRL team’s jersey

Penrith Panthers star Brian To’o sent social media into a spin after he wasphotographed dressed in a Canterbury Bulldogs jersey in a New Year’s Eve post.

To’o took a series of selfies with his family, which appeared on his wife Moesha’s Instagram story around midnight with the caption “Happy New Year”.

Although seemingly harmless, it’s unlikely some Panthers fans will see the funny side of it.

The 25-year-old NSW Origin and Samoa Test winger has several links to Canterbury.

The Bulldogs have been trying to sign To’o’s best friend and Panthers teammate Jarome Luai, whose Penrith contract expires at the end of this season.

Luai was expected to sign a five-year, $6 million deal before Christmas, to join the Wests Tigers from 2025. However, no deal has been done, giving Canterbury a fighting chance of tempting him to instead join the Bulldogs.

Stephen Crichton, a close friend of To’o and Luai, is the latest former Panther to be lured to Belmore, following Viliame Kikau, Matt Burton and Jaeman Salmon under head coach and former Penrith assistant Cameron Ciraldo.

To’o is under contract with the Panthers until the end of 2027 and there’s no suggestion he’s seeking an early release. However, the image of the 25-year-old in Bulldogs blue and white is set to cause angst among Panthers officials and fans.

Two years ago, Daine Laurie was forced to apologise to Wests Tigers supporters after being photographed celebrating Penrith’s grand final win in a Panthers jersey.

Despite Luai being all-but certain to leave Penrith at the end of the season, he and To’o remain as tight as ever.

The pair last week announced they were teaming up to launch a fashion label, called Universe 7.

“What up fam! Me and my boy about to run up our clothing brand so give us a follow and show some love @universe7even_ for more updates, big love,” To’o posted with a heart emoji to Instagram alongside an image of himself and Luai as anime characters.

“Doin’ something cool with the broski, run it up,” Luai posted.

It’s been a big week for Luai, who on Christmas Day announced his engagement to long-time partner Bailey Paris Toleafoa.

Luai’s engagement came 12 months after he apologised for giving an embarrassing best man speech that he ‘will always regret’ at To’o’s wedding.

Although, in revealing his own plans to wed, Luai could now see the funny side of it, posting “Nah no speeches at my wedding,” with a laughing emoji.
Where's the photo?

Seems like he's stirring the Bulldog and WTiger fans

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
He supports his good friend who will be joining the dogs
But you confirmed that you knew his ‘good friend’ had already signed with the Dogs back in October :-).

I say To’o is stirring - the red Sydney Tools logo shows at best it’s a 2023 jersey - he hasn’t got his hands on a 2024 jersey so doubtful it came via his ‘good friend’.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
But you confirmed that you knew his ‘good friend’ had already signed with the Dogs back in October :-).

I say To’o is stirring - the red Sydney Tools logo shows at best it’s a 2023 jersey - he hasn’t got his hands on a 2024 jersey so doubtful it came via his ‘good friend’.
I don't think anyone has 2024 jerseys yet, just the 2024 training gear.

Always a Bulldog

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think anyone has 2024 jerseys yet, just the 2024 training gear.
They gave one to the kid (see above) so they must be around in some measure. True that they aren’t available at the team store yet except for pre-order.