Official Gus on Twitter

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don’t bury yourself bro. Not worth it.

It’s getting old super fast. Like I said, you’re a good’un. Don’t ruin your rep by descending to the shit stain level of few
He is 100% right, you are burying yourself here by carrying on like a goose over his opinion. These type of posts targeted at posters for having an opinion is what ruins the discussion

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I love the pups more than a root after a sesh. However it's pretty clear we won't be challenging this year. Anyone upset is a fucking juvenile. If we make the 8 I'll busk nude outside Jobels cafe.
Probably would be many more upset juveniles at Jobels if you were to make a naked busking appearance lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
As usual the Gus dick riders completely miss the point, shocking

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Honestly who here thinks that we’re in with a chance for the premiership this year?
I’m a die hard dogs fan and I think panthers are the favourites to get it done again
Broncos are specials to win in ‘24. They had it won in ‘23 until Cleary intervened & single-handedly won the game for the Panthers. U need to lose one to win one. Now it’s the Broncos turn.
I’m just praying the Dogs can scramble in the bottom end of the 8. That step up alone would make the Dogs a more attractive destination to recruit/retain future marquees.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can someone ask Gus about Braidon Burns. What is happening with him? He is a solid back up and can cover multiple positions.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Probably time to just accept that Gus nominated Penrith to win the comp again whether ill-advised or not :grinning:
If Gus did it when we genuinely had a chance of doing anything then I'd understand the hate. Gus has also said Panther will win the comp every year the last few years. On 6 tackles with Gus, Gus picks us to win every week.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He was asked what do think about Penrith what’s he going to say wooden spooners.
Nah sorry I don't think it was advisable to admit that Penrith will probably win the comp in a 4-peat, seeing as his main responsibility as our employee is to make sure WE win the premiership.

Same affect if Ciro, Fox, Burto or Gus saying Penrith will win the comp if asked on Twitter (X) ....to my way of thinking :grinning:

BUT it's up to him if he wants to say it. Don't care.