Official Gus on Twitter

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
hang in there brother don’t know much about you away from this forum but would love to catch up like I’ve said in my previous posts. Good to get the kids out about with other fans and build a awesome friendship together ! Stay strong my brother much love
Appreciate it bro. That'd be good.. We should definitely organise a Kennel meet up sometime next season.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Not Gus on Twitter X but him voicing opinion on lower grades playing on NRL GF Day.

Gould is spot on, all Grand Finals should be on Grand Final day, it was awesome to watch. Like round games, all 3 Grades played on the same day and it still should be that way.

Always a Bulldog

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Then God help us...
Or at least God helps Gus get rid of the useless ones :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
It was an interesting re-tweet from Gus.

His disapproval of the players length of "holidays" was interesting as well.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was an interesting re-tweet from Gus.

His disapproval of the players length of "holidays" was interesting as well.
I haven't read Gus's re-tweet but I will say I constantly wonder in this time and age the players are super fit with amazing injuries recovery and improving, gone the days when the players smoked on the sidelines and props had beer guts. therefore longer season shouldn't be a problem.
1. Automatically this will shorten the players holidays,
2. Creates fairer competition, teams playing each other twice,
3. The players roster should Increase to accommodate the idea also it gives opportunities to players who otherwise cant get a chance,
4. SOO should be played on fridays ( no byes ), teams blessed with super stars have no right to whinge and complain, it also gives a chance to teams less fortunate,
5. Internationals should be played 2 weeks after the grand final.
6. Most importantly, the game's attendance and finances will thrive as a result of a longer season, not to mention the players would love the extra $$$$.
Did I just solve some of rugby league's major problems :laughing:

Last edited:

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably his school boy jumper
Yep I think it might be St Mary’s.

Cleary has always been in panthers juniors. They moved there in 2012 when Ivan starting coaching them.

Then Gus sacked him