Official Gus on Twitter

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats fair, but it is a two way street. Degrading the Club or smartass comments about collecting the spoon probably are not fast track ways to make friends..
Is saying the club will likely get a wooden spoon such an outlandish comment ?
its only a minority like that stalker Bulldogs09. How he can be called a Kennel legend beggars belief. The guy was sending me obscene private messages after i was on for only a month. It was relentless. Reported him and thankfully he stopped. Bulldogs09 is a bully and a grub. A disgrace.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
its only a minority like that stalker Bulldogs09. How he can be called a Kennel legend beggars belief. The guy was sending me obscene private messages after i was on for only a month. It was relentless. Reported him and thankfully he stopped. Bulldogs09 is a bully and a grub. A disgrace.
I think you're focusing on the legend part too much, you receive that title based on your post count.

You'll get it as well down the track.

DogSince67

40 years a Dog!
Reaction score
Anybody know what this is abt
Maybe it is sort of reference to a Simon and Garfunkle where it goes....
Its a Mother and Child reunion is only a moment away

However for us Dogs its...
Its a Father and Child reunion etc.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Complete and utter bullshit.

You have been exposed again.

Nice try you flog.

Run back to the chook pen and dribble there about us. Remembering we still beat your soulless mob.

Probably salty Gus signed Mahoney for about 400k less than your paying Brandon next year.

Bye bye

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate, personal grievances aside it is a chat forum for Bulldog supporters so the potential for agro if you bag the club is a possibility.

It’s a bit like if I call my missus a ball breaker, you can laugh but your not entitled to call her that. You are a Roosters fan but welcome to join the discussion whenever you want.

But, don’t expect laughter if you u bag the club or it’s supporters.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mercy. Don’t overlook the fact he sacked Cleary and didn’t want him back as coach. Gould gets punted and Penrith win a premiership
It is actually hilarious the way fans from other teams cry about Gus. Your only argument is he sacked cleary. Fucking LOL. Pipe down princess, go get on the piss with buzz, you two would have the best night shit talking him

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Mate, personal grievances aside it is a chat forum for Bulldog supporters so the potential for agro if you bag the club is a possibility.

It’s a bit like if I call my missus a ball breaker, you can laugh but your not entitled to call her that. You are a Roosters fan but welcome to join the discussion whenever you want.

He gets nasty when he’s caught. Hence the dribble directed at me because I caught him out years ago. He is nothing but a sad loser who is here to throw shit at us and then when he gets called out or caught he turns nasty.

The dribble about me messaging him within days or being reported is horse shit. He sent me trolling bullshit and I fed it to him. Admin never involved and if they got a cry for him they rightfully didn’t contact me as they would of seen the bullshit he was sending.

Don’t fall for his rubbish. He’s just salty he got caught out badly finally.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you're focusing on the legend part too much, you receive that title based on your post count.

You'll get it as well down the track.
Fair enough. He‘s just a nasty piece of work. Needs to grow up. Sending non stop messages to someone new is not on.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Complete and utter bullshit.

You have been exposed again.

Nice try you flog.

Run back to the chook pen and dribble there about us. Remembering we still beat your soulless mob.

Probably salty Gus signed Mahoney for about 400k less than your paying Brandon next year.

Bye bye
Really ? So you are denying sending me abusive messages ? You’re the one exposed. You must have a short memory.
You were relentless. You need to grow up

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Really ? So you are denying sending me abusive messages ? You’re the one exposed. You must have a short memory.
You were relentless. You need to grow up
I still have the entire log…. You are writing every second abusive message including your usual bullshit talking out your ass.

You really are pathetic. Suck shit you got caught out publicly. You aren’t as clever at trolling as you thought. Back to the feather dusters pen. Come back when nick buys another comp.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

That’s all fine but I don’t expect idiots like Bulldogs09 thinking it’s ok to harass me. And now the poor bugger is in denial.
He obviously has issues.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
That’s all fine but I don’t expect idiots like Bulldogs09 thinking it’s ok to harass me. And now the poor bugger is in denial.
He obviously has issues.
Only one of us here is in denial. Nice try in deflecting with rubbish but the boys have seen you for what you are.

Bye bye

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only one of us here is in denial. Nice try in deflecting with rubbish but the boys have seen you for what you are.

Bye bye
Too funny. No deflection. At least now

Bye bye
You have issues. You steal my lines and hope others buy your lies. At least now people know what a bully you are.
im done now with you. Please take some friendly advice and grow up. Please.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too funny. No deflection. At least now

You have issues. You steal my lines and hope others buy your lies. At least now people know what a bully you are.
im done now with you. Please take some friendly advice and grow up. Please.
Look guys can you take it to a new thread? This one is supposed to be about discussing what Gus is saying on Twitter. Not an argument about who said what some time in the past.