Official Gus on Twitter

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have lost faith in Baz too, but honestly, the players on the field deserve the majority of criticism in my opinion. They have been in positions to win games this year, and have simply capitulated. Their complete lack of discipline is a massive concern. It has ruined our past 2 seasons. Its simy not good enough. This is on them, not Baz. Other things are Baz' fault, but for mine, this is the bighest problem. It puts us in a hole we cant get out of every single game, regardless of the team sheet.
Well true to a point. Maybe we could have won one or two more without missing conversions and some really dumb decisions at times (the ones where you see the footage of Baz with his head in his hands). If we were 3 from 7 it might be a different conversation.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well true to a point. Maybe we could have won one or two more without missing conversions and some really dumb decisions at times (the ones where you see the footage of Baz with his head in his hands). If we were 3 from 7 it might be a different conversation.
So true.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
We may have won but in the last 10 to 15 minutes Fox showed him (Gus) sitting in the box upstairs a couple times and he DID NOT LOOK HAPPY!!!!

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We may have won but in the last 10 to 15 minutes Fox showed him (Gus) sitting in the box upstairs a couple times and he DID NOT LOOK HAPPY!!!!
That's just Gus being Gus, he's very calculated and he knows that they are watching him. Saying that there is always room for improvement and I have no doubt he was looking at ways to do it.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
That's just Gus being Gus, he's very calculated and he knows that they are watching him. Saying that there is always room for improvement and I have no doubt he was looking at ways to do it.
I'm certain yesterday changed nothing for where Gus is at. We were lucky yesterday, but we'll take it of course. I mean JMK was gassed for the last 20 minutes and was showing signs of making a vital mistake yet Tbaz waits until the last 3 minutes to put BBO. We lost Avo for a HIA and like last time Tbaz brings on a forward and gets slow Waddell to fill in instead of moving the Dally M centre of last year in with BBO off the bench. Yesterday was great, stressful as fuk but nothing is solved. Gus knows this.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Gus in the box and Baz on the ground reminds me of 2 kid brothers who fight over the top bunk. There's only 1 winner in that scenario. Hahaha...

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He shouldn't be happy and nor should we settle at all..great to get the win(and fuck i loved watching the team song last night did youse see JAC pump up the jam! :hearteyes: )but there is more work to be done, cohesion is still average bloody get Dufty's hands on the ball more and Jacko's hands on the ball not at all for example.
Still gelling but Flanno needs to be a little more involved/is he the answer? I doubt it tbh.
Not so much game results related but wtf is happening with BBO 3 mins what a waste leave him in reggies, the kid will fuck off I'm getting surer of it every week.

Good thing is kennel, the confidence and bonding a win brings is something to work on c'mon Boys fire up lets get better every week now,do it not only for yourselves but us passionate and long suffering fans.