Official Gus on Twitter

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Josh Cook is rubbish.
Unfortunately JMK is all we have for this year and is the best 9 at the club, unfortunately!
Yeh, Yeh, Yeh I understand BBO is a bigger threat in attack and more skillful but no way can he play big minutes in the middle and defend like JMK does. I'd actually be worried if JMK goes down with an injury tbh.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jmk has been one of the best in the NRL?
Gus must be drunk.
I think what he means is that JMK has been one of our better players in the NRL Team. Not that JMK is one of best in the whole NRL. You need to understand how he talks.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think what he means is that JMK has been one of our better players in the NRL Team. Not that JMK is one of best in the whole NRL. You need to understand how he talks.
Him and Waddell are 2 of the biggest issues in our starting 13 which is why we've bought Mahoney and Kikau.

Malla

Reaction score
Josh Cook is rubbish.
Unfortunately JMK is all we have for this year and is the best 9 at the club, unfortunately!
Yeh, Yeh, Yeh I understand BBO is a bigger threat in attack and more skillful but no way can he play big minutes in the middle and defend like JMK does. I'd actually be worried if JMK goes down with an injury tbh.
Yeah Cook is horrible lol JMK is the best we got at the moment

Just think of it this way I guess, the reps JMK is getting now will only make him better next year when he comes off the bench. JMK has moments of brilliance but he just can't string together 80mins. Will be good off the bench whether it's at 9 or 13