Official Gus on Twitter

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone with Twitter ask gus to get onto the social media team and get more player content interviews and story's about some of the juniors and players coming through its been mentioned so many times on here our club just lacks it compared to others . I no its not a massive issue but it would be good for the club to lift there game In that department

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can someone with Twitter ask gus to get onto the social media team and get more player content interviews and story's about some of the juniors and players coming through its been mentioned so many times on here our club just lacks it compared to others . I no its not a massive issue but it would be good for the club to lift there game In that department
That would be content marketing team not social media

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
I actually feel sorry for Flanagan, I hope he proves us all wrong and kills it this year.
His kicking and running game needed huge improvements.
Yes and he also needs huge improvements to his catching and passing game, tackling game, organising and reading the game skills and support play.

Between what you said and what I said, does that leave anything in Flanagan's game that doesn't need huge improvements?

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes and he also needs huge improvements to his catching and passing game, tackling game, organising and reading the game skills and support play.

Between what you said and what I said, does that leave anything in Flanagan's game that doesn't need huge improvements?
After the crap he dished up last year, he needs to start the year in NSW cup, if he dominates then he may get called up for another chance, however if he can't dominate in reserve grade then that's about as far as his career is gonna take him.