Official Gus on Twitter

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Makes sense. 800k a year for about 1/4th a season on average and in those few games about 2 quality.

Disappointing as he honestly looked good in the trial. Was excited to see what he could do with Mahoney tpj kikau king rfm Sutton pele etc. without even thinking what Preston could be

How sad that we miss kikau all year with Thompson. Sutton injured and busted trying to carry an empty pack (let’s not forget tpj was gone when he was healthy).

Rfm is a shadow of his former self.

King has been meh lately.

Pele got injured just as he showed something consistent (if only for extremely small stints).

Tpj just starting to step up and show what we want.

Preston’s been our shining light.
Is King still injured/playing busted or has he busted a nut cos his last few games have been average from what we have come to expect from him

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Cmon guys. It was hardly a clear cut foul play. Mahoney went low and copped a hit. Not the first, won't be the last.

Sualli'i only got suspended for his style of play and it "looking" abit like his previous style which he was reprimanded or warned for.

Personally, I saw nothing in it. His previous indiscretions were bad, but not that one.
Watch the replay he looks down at Mahoney and lifts the knee it was intentional foul play every day of the week. He’s getting better at hiding it for sure but he’s still doing it.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Luke Thompson is gone, doesn't matter if he returns for a game or doesn't. He was told he won't be extended.
Would love to keep Thompson on small contract. Wonder where he will end up, I always though Melbourne Storm seemed likely tbh

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why does Ryan Sutton continue being dropped to Reserve grade
We only signed him because he told us he was related to the Suttons who ref the NRL games. I won’t bag the decision as it’s pretty clear the NRL is corrupt and it was a chance worth taking.

Turns out that :

a ) He is not related to them and :

b) His contribution to the first grade side is similar to your contribution to this site. Ineffective, lacking any sort of penetration and extremely underwhelming.

Sorry Dave, just taking piss. You are probably a nice guy and I wish you well

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Deadset this bloke
Definitely excited about the return of Luke Thompson at some undefined, possible future date maybe unless he has another injury setback

At this rate maybe he can string his injury out to a full season. He's already half way there

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wilson at fullback should be a good watch.

Likewise Joash in Flegg could put on a performance.

Re Thompson that's suprising, but sad. Had so much hope for the guy, and it's clear he really likes the club (as he's spectated a number of NSW Cup games, or is sideline watching NRL). I reckon the way the game has shifted, it'd suit him perfectly.

According to this: 6-12 months recovery from a lisfranc to competetive sport.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Would love to keep Thompson on small contract. Wonder where he will end up, I always though Melbourne Storm seemed likely tbh
Bellamy decided he doesn't like small forwards after Fafita embarrassed him in the gf