Official Gus on Twitter

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My thang was Mahoney tried to scam and I agree maybe a penalty but it is line call yo is all I am trying to say.
Doesn't matter.

Fonua-Blake in front of the ball carrier and takes out the only defender who was capable of doing something.

It was the pure definition of the obstruction rule. Nothing line ball about it.

Yo

Peace OUT!!!!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Doesn't matter.

Fonua-Blake in front of the ball carrier and takes out the only defender who was capable of doing something.

It was the pure definition of the obstruction rule. Nothing line ball about it.

Yo

Peace OUT!!!!
Very line ball.
The definition via consequence of a lien ball decision is a split community.

The kennel thinks it’s no try.
Soem commentators think it’s a no try.
Reddit NRL sub says try
Bunker said try
Ref said try
Gus says try

It’s like Russia/Ukraine. Peope are split 50/50

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Very line ball.

Reddit NRL sub says try
Bunker said try
Ref said try
Gus says try

The Kennel doesn't think it is line ball

Soem is actually spelt Some.

Even Aleander and Anasta who never have anything remotely supportive about us are on our side so commentators don't agree.

Reddit? :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Bunker & Ref - because we get refereed as evenly as other sides.

Gus says try but rule is stupid. Again, get help with your comprehension.

Russia / Ukraine 50 / 50? In Russia 50 / 50. In Ukraine 100 / 0. In the UN 93 / 24. (Please tell me you at least understand numbers.)

I feel for you. To troll a written forum and not understand what is written. At least you get points for trying. Unless the bunker is deciding then they would get that wrong as well.

Yo

Peace OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Very line ball.

Reddit NRL sub says try
Bunker said try
Ref said try
Gus says try

Gus says 99/100 they call it a no try

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t even think I am hated. I think I’m the little brother peopel pick ok then get jealous when I one up them.
@Bulldogsteve used to kiss my D until I beat him to the punch with my insider for some oil befrie his insider (btw I know who that is because my insider told me who Steve’s insider was) and then he hated me. Would go off for nothing.
OK whats your insider oil on this weeks winners????????? I havent the time to look through the form. Very reluctant to pick the dogs while Flopagun is still there but I just can't bring myself to pick against them.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah going by what he is saying it’s only the right call when it comes to the dogs.
Any other team this happens to is no try play on.
My fearless prediction from all this is that this will encourage the rest of the referring ranks to screw us even further now.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
OK whats your insider oil on this weeks winners????????? I havent the time to look through the form. Very reluctant to pick the dogs while Flopagun is still there but I just can't bring myself to pick against them.
1. roosters
2. raiders
3. Rabbitohs
4. Manly
5. Dolphins
6. broncos
7. sharks
8. Cowboys

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
think wit u head.
If you have a cash money competition pretend u is not a doggs fan (if u are) and only think rational because if u dont you wont get the cheese at the end, especially on a bottom 4 team like doggs.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The Kennel doesn't think it is line ball

Soem is actually spelt Some.

Even Aleander and Anasta who never have anything remotely supportive about us are on our side so commentators don't agree.

Reddit? :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Bunker & Ref - because we get refereed as evenly as other sides.

Gus says try but rule is stupid. Again, get help with your comprehension.

Russia / Ukraine 50 / 50? In Russia 50 / 50. In Ukraine 100 / 0. In the UN 93 / 24. (Please tell me you at least understand numbers.)

I feel for you. To troll a written forum and not understand what is written. At least you get points for trying. Unless the bunker is deciding then they would get that wrong as well.

Yo

Peace OUT!!!!!!!!!!!
Cahunt does not know where to put an "e" and he is trying to decipher a bunker ruling and world peace in one post. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My thang was Mahoney tried to scam and I agree maybe a penalty but it is line call yo is all I am trying to say.
He actually had a history of it at Parra and I despised him for it. He’s a Dog now so I forgive him lol. But based on the letter of the law and for the sake of consistency it should have been a no try and our penalty.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He actually had a history of it at Parra and I despised him for it. He’s a Dog now so I forgive him lol
Thanks G yeah this is a factor but 79% of the kennel don’t understand because their woke cult leader @steeliz tells them how to think it’s toxic and intoxicating

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thanks G yeah this is a factor but 79% of the kennel don’t understand because their woke cult leader @steeliz tells them how to think it’s toxic and intoxicating
Not sure what your thanking him for.

He agrees with me and is telling you that your wrong.

Didn't understand that either did you.