Official Gus on Twitter

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One of the best threads on the Kennel has turned to crap. All because of one Lebanese wanna be indian reject. Bring back Mr Invisible he was the only mod worth having on the Kennel. He wasn't perfect, he was opinionated meaning I didn't agree with everything he said but that's why a forum is a forum, BUT he kept the kennel running smoothly and was always approachable at least I thought so.

Now I am well aware that A.K.A Mr Invisible is an active member on our forum and if a select few can get Dickweed unblocked for a few cheap laughs and a hell of a lot of controversy then there is no reason Mr Invisible shouldn't be welcomed back and re enstated as a mod.

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
One of the best threads on the Kennel has turned to crap. All because of one Lebanese wanna be indian reject. Bring back Mr Invisible he was the only mod worth having on the Kennel. He wasn't perfect, he was opinionated meaning I didn't agree with everything he said but that's why a forum is a forum, BUT he kept the kennel running smoothly and was always approachable at least I thought so.

Now I am well aware that A.K.A Mr Invisible is an active member on our forum and if a select few can get Dickweed unblocked for a few cheap laughs and a hell of a lot of controversy Then there is no reason Mr Invisible shouldn't be re enstated as a mod.
Playa,
It is not me derailing it.
look inward.
5 pages ago I said let’s get back on track.
Then when we try, peopel like yo with what you have just done run in with punches.

ratehd than react with how you did why didn’t you just stick to topic?
I could reply the next message from this one with a Gus tweet and another you will run in with ‘fuck Nasheed why do we give this trolling leb attention blah blah’
But all I said was someone not from the area can’t understand the bulldogg culture like a local. The hysteria is stupid and you directly fed into that. 7 pages of madness from one throwaway thought and I’m like ‘ok’

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m sorry everyone but at some stage I need to make a stand and hold to account the many lies that get said about me.
And boy, there’s been a lot.
Congratulations you're the first person I've ever had to ignore on here, due to your excessive 12 year old style of arguing and baiting.

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Playa,
It is not me derailing it.
look inward.
5 pages ago I said let’s get back on track.
Then when we try, peopel like yo with what you have just done run in with punches.

ratehd than react with how you did why didn’t you just stick to topic?
I could reply the next message from this one with a Gus tweet and another you will run in with ‘fuck Nasheed why do we give this trolling leb attention blah blah’
But all I said was someone not from the area can’t understand the bulldogg culture like a local. The hysteria is stupid and you directly fed into that. 7 pages of madness from one throwaway thought and I’m like ‘ok’
Nasheed what's your take on this-

The average adult spends more time on the toilet than they do exercising.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
And btw since we talking about Gus, how many people can say they have sat down in a room with Angus one on one for 20 minutes?
I have.
It was half a roast but it was a 20 min one on one chat that has ultimately led to my transition from player to coach maybe.
I’m still have mixed feelings about it but from the hero worship I see….I’m starting to think…
This was a life moment in itself.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And btw since we talking about Gus, how many people can say they have sat down in a room with Angus one on one for 20 minutes?
I have.
It was half a roast but it was a 20 min one on one chat that has ultimately led to my transition from player to coach maybe.
I’m still have mixed feelings about it but from the hero worship I see….I’m starting to think…
Pics or it didn’t happen.

Maybe that’s how Gus loss weight. Getting on the ice with the ultimate junkie

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Congratulations you're the first person I've ever had to ignore on here, due to your excessive 12 year old style of arguing and baiting.
mid there anything I can do to make you change your mind?
Always been someone I’ve looked up too here.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Trust me, life is so much better after ignoring nasheed.
It’s obvious he’s been ignored a lot in life. Which is why he’s such a sad **** on here. Probably never had pussy so spends his day wasting trolling on forums.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have.
Fuck off idiot