Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It really is out of hand.

The narrative has degenerated to complete bullshit and sick comedy parody of the long gone, (once odd, but weirdly amusing), Nasheed ,:grinning:

I did get the tip he has friends in high places and is placed here for the novelty and click bait purposes, so I wised up knowing that he would always be allowed to come back.

I guess TK is a private business enterprise and the owner(s) can run it anyway they see fit. It's up to us to either let it be known Nasheed has out lived his usefulness, or make our own decisions on how much we put up with.

The guy could be a narcissistic, self obsessed attention seeker.

A paid or unpaid troll to garner clicks and controversy.

Your annoying nerdy neighbour across the road.

A seriously deranged individual :grinning:

Comic relief gone rogue

Or

He could be a try hard, well connected Leb who looks Indian and has good oil. Speaks in a very disrespectful manner about any number of minorities and talks in a vulgar manner about women, sex acts, body parts and could just generally be a bullshit artist.

Up to each individual Kenneller on how much you can put up with, to therefore share the site with an absolute disruptive nuisance.
Mods need to be replaced thats the only way you fix the site

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Well really as TK is privately owned, the Admins can run it how they see fit.

It's up to each Kenneller to decide how they can get the most out of the site.

Blocking seems the most obvious answer if people have a problem.

We see people complaining about Nasheed yet still get sucked in or still put in a comment on his various threads, asking him questions etc. Next minute they are offended by the crazy offensive answers or his sensationalist opinions.

Beats me how people can get upset with him yet feed his ego and reply to his posts and therefore allow the hyjacking of the whole thread with rubbish back and forth.

Masochists! :grinning:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You are 10 x more likely to get banned than I am. And I’m talking on merit.

Guy telling all the mods to replace themselves. I’ve seen it all.
Telling the people who pay with their own money to maintain the site to neck themselves.
Too many beers for old Steve.
Ps.
See how it isn’t me who derails the thread?
I was back on track to Gus talk 5 pages ago then Mr ‘one too many I’ll get angry at my family and the mods’ jumps in with inflammatiey statements.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Well really as TK is privately owned, the Admins can run it how they see fit.

It's up to each Kenneller to decide how they can get the most out of the site.

Blocking seems the most obvious answer if people have a problem.

We see people complaining about Nasheed yet still get sucked in or still put in a comment on his various threads, asking him questions etc. Next minute they are offended by the crazy offensive answers or his sensationalist opinions.

Beats me how people can get upset with him yet feed his ego and reply to his posts and therefore allow the hyjacking of the whole thread with rubbish back and forth.

Masochists! :grinning:
You do take these small dogs but you have highlighted a point.
For two years I was in Kennel prison but I did visit the site and on average, in those two years. My name was mentioned once a day.

I did keyword searches on my name.

and in those mentions, 1/3 of them were ‘being back nasheed’

another 1/3 was @Bulldogsteve harassing new members accusing them of being me. Kinda hilarious. Wonder how those poor people felt considering none was me.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol we can both count our lucky stars we’ve never “met” champ.
Oh,
Don’t worry.
If you see me at the game,
Neck chains
Monster bandanna
Adidas tracksuit with a hood
Gucci bumbag
Nike TNs
Flexing as I walk….oozing leb danger
You would legit shit yourself and walk the other way and you will be SHAKING!!