Official Gus on Twitter

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Ok but if you grew up in cairns and Macquarie you aren’t the level of supporter like me and us who experienced the vibe of the area and can see it on a daily basis. Go to a coffee shop and there’s a Muslim guy with Lamb posters up and we fed you coffee going wooof woof. Or the crowds going down Parra after games in the early 00s smashing stuff or just the crowd and parties when we win semis and grand finals.
How can you relate to that? Do you even know any Arabic at all?
You couldn’t smash a plate at a Greek Weeding your a pencil neck geeky looking telemarketer.

Fuck off.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok but if you grew up in cairns and Macquarie you aren’t the level of supporter like me and us who experienced the vibe of the area and can see it on a daily basis. Go to a coffee shop and there’s a Muslim guy with Lamb posters up and we fed you coffee going wooof woof. Or the crowds going down Parra after games in the early 00s smashing stuff or just the crowd and parties when we win semis and grand finals.
I grew up in the 80s when we were a really successful club, and have supported them for 40 years. Your a fucking blow in indian who wants to be lebanese, and half supports souths while claiming to have grown up in Revesby or some fucking place like that. So how about you trot on over to the soths forum and stir shit there.
You will never be a real bulldogs fan, just a fucking clown!

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Belmore was predominately Greek well before the lebs lot of Greeks go for the dogs cos of the colours

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m the wannabee leb (I’m authentic leb) but you’re the guy in Cairns with the doggies jersey and gold chains so this is projecting
Gold chains? Never wore a gold chain in my life. Never wanted to be a leb, and have always been a Bulldogs suporter. Go and hide under your rock again Nasheed you biggit.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Belmore was predominately Greek well before the lebs lot of Greeks go for the dogs cos of the colours
I dont know for sure, but im pretty sure that the canterbury area was not predominently lebanese in the 80s. Its a recent transition i would have thought? Sure as fuck wasnt lebanese when my dad was growing up there and it was all farm land.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Gold chains? Never wore a gold chain in my life. Never wanted to be a leb, and have always been a Bulldogs suporter. Go and hide under your rock again Nasheed you biggit.
Listen you are more than welcome to support the dogs, the more the merrier.
But cmon everyone knows a guy from port Macquarie with no understanding or link to the Lebanese community cannot be thee same authenticity of a supporter as us. Who grew up there and can see and FEEL it.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My kennel experience has been so much better since i ignored the douche bag flanagun! And then this **** returns to ruin it all. I should just block him, but id rather abuse him tbh. He just irritates me that much.
His reputation precedes him but it didn’t take me long to ignore him when he started posting recently. I don’t see why so many people think he’s good entertainment value or whatever. He’s just like a mozzie tbh. Incessantly annoying, why would you put up with it when you can simply use (repellant) the ignore function?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I can bet my life you are up there decked up in white adidas tracksuits with a bumbag and chain greeting people you see as ‘hey cuz’ and they are looking at you with a raised eyebrow.
You’re projecting because you’re not leb and want to take it out on me.
Question. If you’re so passionate why don’t you move to the area?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Listen you are more than welcome to support the dogs, the more the merrier.
But cmon everyone knows a guy from port Macquarie with no understanding or link to the Lebanese community cannot be thee same authenticity of a supporter as us. Who grew up there and can see and FEEL it.
We all support the dogs. Doesn’t matter where we are from. Just jog onto the Souths forum and hang with your ice gang.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His reputation precedes him but it didn’t take me long to ignore him when he started posting recently. I don’t see why so many people think he’s good entertainment value or whatever. He’s just like a mozzie tbh. Incessantly annoying, why would you put up with it when you can simply use (repellant) the ignore function?
100% cannot fathom why anyone enjoys his antics. Fucking parisite. Theres not many on here that genuinely irritate me or piss me off even, but this guy is next level, and does it deliberately.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I can bet my life you are up there decked up in white adidas tracksuits with a bumbag and chain greeting people you see as ‘hey cuz’ and they are looking at you with a raised eyebrow.
You’re projecting because you’re not leb and want to take it out on me.
Question. If you’re so passionate why don’t you move to the area?
You betting your life isn’t much of a bet… move along Apu.