Official Gus on Twitter

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are right.
I’ve never fully understood why Aussies and people outside the area would go for A Lebanese and Belmore based team like the dogs.
16 other clubs to choose from and you chose us? Can’t we just have this one thing to our selves? Haha.
No fuck off ive supported them since they were The Berries there mine!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Wake up to yourself the club is way bigger than Belmore and is not owned by Lebanese. Have a look at the Dogs support in any of the opposition grounds we visit. I was born in Canterbury Hospital and lived in Campsie for a few years before we moved to Brisbane, does that make me less of a supporter?
Pay no attention to that fuckwit mate. Like you I live north and there isn’t a team I’ve held closer and been a paying member for 20 years almost now.

By that flogs trolls he should stick to supporting India.

Last edited:

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You are right.
I’ve never fully understood why Aussies and people outside the area would go for A Lebanese and Belmore based team like the dogs.
16 other clubs to choose from and you chose us? Can’t we just have this one thing to our selves? Haha.
What do you mean ‘chose us’? Who the f$&k are you? I’m not from that area but I know smart ass Nasheeds like you get sorted out pretty quick by the locals.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
What do you mean ‘chose us’? Who the f$&k are you? I’m not from that area but I know smart ass Nasheeds like you get sorted out pretty quick by the locals.
I grew up in the heart of the area. Something so many people here havent even.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You are right.
My dad grew up in canterbury and went to canterbury boys high. I was borne in Rozelle, just down the road from balmain leagues club, but i grew up in, and around port macquarie, and live in cairns. Been a Doggies fan since semen. Get my point?
Doesnt matter where you are from. Some kids follow a club purely because they like a certain player. If they only followed the team from the suburb they were borne in, we would have fuck all fans, and all the people outside of those suburbs and cities would be lost.
Typical fucking nasheed comment trying to get a rise out of people to make yourself feel important.

Last edited:

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nor is it a team only supported by lebs. When my dad live in canterbursy in the 1950s there would not have been a leb in sydney. Typical fucking biggitry from the resident indian who wants to be leb.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
My dad grew up in canterbury and went to canterbury boys high. I was borne in Rozelle, just down the road from balmain leagues club, but i grew up in, and around port macquarie, and live in cairns. Been a Doggies fan since semen. Get my point?
Doesnt matter where you are from. Some kids follow a club purely because they like a certain player. If they only followed the team from the suburb they were borne in, we would have fuck all fans, and all the people outside of those suburbs and cities would be lost.
Typical fucking nasheed comment trying to get a rise out of people to make yourself feel important.
Ok but if you grew up in cairns and Macquarie you aren’t the level of supporter like me and us who experienced the vibe of the area and can see it on a daily basis. Go to a coffee shop and there’s a Muslim guy with Lamb posters up and we fed you coffee going wooof woof. Or the crowds going down Parra after games in the early 00s smashing stuff or just the crowd and parties when we win semis and grand finals.
How can you relate to that? Do you even know any Arabic at all?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nor is it a team only supported by lebs. When my dad live in canterbursy in the 1950s there would not have been a leb in sydney. Typical fucking biggitry from the resident indian who wants to be leb.
I’m the wannabee leb (I’m authentic leb) but you’re the guy in Cairns with the doggies jersey and gold chains so this is projecting