Official Gus on Twitter

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Guess he’s just proving the majority of us right in our assumptions. While digging his own grave considering he’s off contract. Cat
Such a shame, every chance in the world just not putting in like the rest.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Such a shame, every chance in the world just not putting in like the rest.
It’s a shame from him but you can’t teach heart. Can you clarify if Rajab has been getting equal chance next to Burton as Flanagan has?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If Crichton keeps out a shining Papali’i it means that Critta is fkn smashing it. It’s a win win. Joash is a few years off IMO. Awesome prospect though.
Papalii could also develop in practically any position. Fullback, wing, centre, 5/8, halfback, hooker...even played lock before too lol. We just need to make sure we don't do the same to him as we've done to all our previous talented juniors..

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Papalii could also develop in practically any position. Fullback, wing, centre, 5/8, halfback, hooker...even played lock before too lol. We just need to make sure we don't do the same to him as we've done to all our previous talented juniors..
Hopefully he has the opportunity to come into a quality and well coached team too. Ideal would be Critta is killing it and he slots into the wing when he comes into grade

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fair few people out there today... groups of families too.

Best thing they ever did was open up the gates, the experience of watching the boys train is second to none.

Some interesting things to point out @Mutt Dafty, you aint gonna like the news.
Please share

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well yeh. PNG is certainly challenging, extreme at times and frustrating. Sometimes comical. The ancient tribal Wantok system is somewhat of a hurdle to progress in my view.
But when you stand out in Australia looking in, you struggle to see the positives for all the reasons you mention. I can imagine getting any big names to move up there, will be no doubt problematic.
However once you live and spend some time there and understand the culture and people, you develop a much more balanced favourable view of these NRL mad people. Developing local players from a broad growing base within PNG will be critical.
The nrl has spent 20 plus years trying to gain some traction in Victoria . . . Rugby league is the national sport of PNG ffs.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Skelton is killing it. As @finchie said earlier he is alternating between wing and centre. HE IS very quick surprisingly... doesnt look out of place on the wing. Might push Kiraz in if he is ready for first.

I swear i havent seen a session without Avo whinging about an ankle, calf or hamy.
Avo will have a great year in NSW cup before he departs to his next club