Official Gus on Twitter

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fair few people out there today... groups of families too.

Best thing they ever did was open up the gates, the experience of watching the boys train is second to none.

Some interesting things to point out @Mutt Dafty, you aint gonna like the news.
I've already had the news broken too me..

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Might want to read that again..
Wdym? The headline; ‘Sheens coup as Tigers land another forward’ then…

“James Roumanos, 23, has reportedly signed with the merger club according to WWOS and will ply his trade for the Western Suburbs magpies in the NSW Cup.

Roumanos made his NRL debut last season and has only featured in first grade once.

The middle forward was a member of the Bulldogs 2021 NRL squad before making the move to Manly ahead of the 2022 season.”

I was ridiculing Fox sports.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've already had the news broken too me..
Can confirm he looks destined for the centers inside Kiraz and honestly, I don't think he will hold his spot. Skelton killing it and Casey injured looking better. The kid is just soft... Perham is killing it at FB.. he is big body, big talker thought not the biggest motor but holds his own.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
“James Roumanos, 23, has reportedly signed with the merger club according to WWOS and will ply his trade for the Western Suburbs magpies in the NSW Cup.

Roumanos made his NRL debut last season and has only featured in first grade once.

The middle forward was a member of the Bulldogs 2021 NRL squad before making the move to Manly ahead of the 2022 season.”
Talking about the heading.. it reads like this.

Sheens’ coup as Tigers land another forward;

the ‘one player’ Ciraldo wants at Dogs: Whisp

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Can confirm he looks destined for the centers inside Kiraz and honestly, I don't think he will hold his spot. Skelton killing it and Casey injured looking better. The kid is just soft... Perham is killing it at FB.. he is big body, big talker thought not the biggest motor but holds his own.
It's okay, I'm already preparing my Papalii hype train.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know. Part of their headline is about Crichton to Dogs. My point was a) Signing Roumanos is no coup lol, and b) it’s Fox‘s usual shit editing. The first part of the headline (which you’d assume is the most important story) is way down the article, but it’s not actually a coup anyway. Just hate how they write/edit articles.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yep, and with his aggressive nature and larger frame it makes him Perham a better candidate for #14 in 2024 as he can play in halves also. That is of course pending how they intend have Mahoney play 80

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’d love a centre pairing of Skelton and alamoti hitting their straps in first grade however both have a long way to go
But still exciting to not having someone scared of contact taking up a spot

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know. Part of their headline is about Crichton to Dogs. My point was a) Signing Roumanos is no coup lol, and b) it’s Fox‘s usual shit editing. The first part of the headline (which you’d assume is the most important story) is way down the article, but it’s not actually a coup anyway. Just hate how they write/edit articles.
Ah yeahh i gets ya! There is reason they used a semicolon, it is instantly used to also put a spin on things. Murdochs bitchcs are just losers.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’d love a centre pairing of Skelton and alamoti hitting their straps in first grade however both have a long way to go
But still exciting to not having someone scared of contact taking up a spot
Skelton is killing it. As @finchie said earlier he is alternating between wing and centre. HE IS very quick surprisingly... doesnt look out of place on the wing. Might push Kiraz in if he is ready for first.

I swear i havent seen a session without Avo whinging about an ankle, calf or hamy.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Well if we get Crighton and he shines, then what?
If? No if, he is and always was coming as soon as Ciraldo signed haha. That's a problem for another day, anything can happen over the next few years.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I swear i havent seen a session without Avo whinging about an ankle, calf or hamy.
Guess he’s just proving the majority of us right in our assumptions. While digging his own grave considering he’s off contract. Cat