Official Gus on Twitter

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
@Flanagun it doesn't sound so absurd when Gus says it now does it?
I didn't say it was absurd to suggest he would debut. We have no depth in the halves and Burton will probably play origin again.... of course it's likely he will debut at some stage. What I said was it was absurd of you all to suggest he would displace the 'gun as first choice halfback.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fittest bloke at the club. The 'gun is in for a big one, for sure. You guys still don't understand the crippling effect hopeless coaching can have on a young player's career, do you?
Coaching is not the issue. Your fitness is not the issue. Even your defence isn't the issue. It's your lack of attacking skills that is the main issue.

Rajab has that natural ability....that's why he will replace you in the 7 jersey this year. Every Dogs fan is hoping it happens in Rd 1

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sweating something fierce now his lover allen gone.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Coaching is not the issue. Your fitness is not the issue. Even your defence isn't the issue. It's your lack of attacking skills that is the main issue.

Rajab has that natural ability....that's why he will replace you in the 7 jersey this year. Every Dogs fan is hoping it happens in Rd 1
Rajab is not a #7...he is a #6.....

Anyways Rajab is nowhere near ready for first grade NRL

Flanagan is keeping the seat nice and warm for Bailey Hayward who should hopefully be ready in a couple of years

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

But you are all a bit clueless, so what you hope isn't really relevant when it comes to predicting what will actually happen. If you don't think bad coaching hinders performance you have no awareness of recent Bulldogs history. Will you never learn?

Rajab ain't replacing me unless I get injured. Jus' de fax, bro.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rajab is not a #7...he is a #6.....

Anyways Rajab is nowhere near ready for first grade NRL

Flanagan is keeping the seat nice and warm for Bailey Hayward who should hopefully be ready in a couple of years
I'm talking about playing 7 for next year. No doubt Gus will have a permanent 7 for 24

From what I've seen of Hayward he looks like trash. If he's our future, we're screwed.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Like I said Reynolds will get the spot but I've been told there could be 1 more to go, and you'll be very suprised on who it is , ha ha can't wait for the farkwits to come out and attack me
Fitler into the top 30?

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But you are all clueless, so what you hope doesn't matter. If you don't think bad coaching hinders performance ytou have no awareness of recent Bulldogs history. Will you never learn?

Rajab ain't replacing me unless I get injured. Jus' de fax, bro.
All the players you have backed are GOOOOONE....and you're next
Who is the one who is clueless?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I didn't say it was absurd to suggest he would debut. We have no depth in the halves and Burton will probably play origin again.... of course it's likely he will debut at some stage. What I said was it was absurd of you all to suggest he would displace the 'gun as first choice halfback.
You absolutely said it was absurd for him to debut at some stage which is all I was saying because of those very reasons.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
All the players you have backed are GOOOOONE....and you're next
Who is the one who is clueless?
Actually, only two of the players I backed are gone.... one has already proven the decision to let him go to be a massive mistake and Corey will soon do the same thing. Don't try to dunk on me, fam. You haven't got the jam, baby!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You absolutely said it was absurd for him to debut at some stage which is all I was saying because of those very reasons.
No, that's not what I said at all. Stop trying to rewrite history. People were talking Rajab up as a legitimate threat to take the 'gun's starting spot, I said that sort of talk was nonsense.... because it was.