Official Gus on Twitter

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
No problem. My main question is around when an ex-player talks about whether someone is "one of us", there is a big difference between say, for example, David Gillespie and Shane Marteene. GF players, and better yet premiership winning players, have earned some right to talk in that way.
Do they lose that right if they left the dogs for more money elsewhere. Dymock pay Gillespie Dunn Kelly c Mortimer langmack tunks etc? As long as whoever is working for the dogs does so with heart, effort, skill and pride whether one year or ten years.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No problem. My main question is around when an ex-player talks about whether someone is "one of us", there is a big difference between say, for example, David Gillespie and Shane Marteene. GF players, and better yet premiership winning players, have earned some right to talk in that way.
My original post said "Premiership Player" therefore winner & he has a long history with the club.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just displaying the info I know,I get bagged on here but my information is the real deal, just remember Fittler is our coach done deal
Dave if this is true.. then I truly am worried about this clubs future. Fittler ? Fucks sake, he can’t even win a origin game and why would he leave Jake turbo out. Qlder here.. but just don’t feel he will Be anything less then Barrett 2.0

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Do they lose that right if they left the dogs for more money elsewhere. Dymock pay Gillespie Dunn Kelly c Mortimer langmack tunks etc? As long as whoever is working for the dogs does so with heart, effort, skill and pride whether one year or ten years.
That is certainly an interesting question, I'll go with a qualified "maybe" at the moment. When it comes to the whole game, player, coach, administrator, commenter, not too many have as many runs on the board as Gus.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
That is certainly an interesting question, I'll go with a qualified "maybe" at the moment. When it comes to the whole game, player, coach, administrator, commenter, not too many have as many runs on the board as Gus.
Gus will do what he believes will achieve what he wants to achieve. He has a ruthless streak. I believe he is loyal to the current task, which is to build the dogs.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I recently blocked David Holland's posts from my life and now I feel like a new man. This new lease on life has allowed me to focus on the more important things such as family and friends. It's truly a life changing experience.

I have made the change and with a little bit of belief, so can you!

Ring now for a free information pack.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I recently blocked David Holland's posts from my life and now I feel like a new man. This new lease on life has allowed me to focus on the more important things such as family and friends. It's truly a life changing experience.

Why would you ignore a legitimate source on the kennel?

Whatever Dave says you're 100% guaranteed that it's not happening

I dont know anyone else on this forum who has the same 100% strike rate

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score

Hi my names HAZ and I'm a D Holland addict.
Next meeting of Holland's Anonymous next Tuesday 8pm.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was explained to me that their concerns were ingrained a long long long time before his return to the club.
Joe, I am not sure that any of the ex players were happy with the Hasler appointment. He was as far from a Bulldog as you could get... he bleeds maroon and white and his heart was never in the job, that was very obvious.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Joe, I am not sure that any of the ex players were happy with the Hasler appointment. He was as far from a Bulldog as you could get... he bleeds maroon and white and his heart was never in the job, that was very obvious.
And Fittler..?