Official Gus on Twitter

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
At the moment the residents are allowed a single visitor for an hour a day at the branch of the nursing home I'm at. The other branch is not allowing visiting because they've had 2 staff test positive and they're under stricter lockdown. But yeah, it's very hard on them because I think a lot of family members are scared they'll bring in Covid and this stay away. Even before visits reduced a lot of the residents felt a bit abandoned. Still makes me pretty angry when I see people downplaying how serious Covid is.
Stay strong mate.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Who is reece hoffman??
Centre from the Tigers, SOO Under 18's 2019, played his first NRL game last year, scored a try, they had him in their 30. Doubt he signed with us on a T&D or NSWRL contract, he may well be our 30th player.

Always a Bulldog

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Centre from the Tigers, SOO Under 18's 2019, played his first NRL game last year, scored a try, they had him in their 30. Doubt he signed with us on a T&D or NSWRL contract, he may well be our 30th player.

Always a Bulldog
mate played with him in under 19's, just said he is not quick, ive never seen him play tho.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
mate played with him in under 19's, just said he is not quick, ive never seen him play tho.
Good way to some him up lol. He is not a centre he is a big boy and more of a 2nd rower. I don’t rate him at all. On par with someone like Doorey. At centre he is on par with Montoya

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
One of the signings for Mounties?? - saw a bit of him in nSW Cup - average

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wishful thinking on my part - maybe a swap - would a have thought the Dogs had enough outside backs in current top 30