Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Easy up buddy…JoelM probably has to get about in a crash helmet day to day just in case…..you can’t take what he says as anything other than naive youthful exuberance. Give the kid a break, he no doubt deserves it..
Exuberance and lying is different.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have to call out @Joelmcevoy2 here who just yesterday casually said ‘his source told him Keon is coming to us’ after hours earlier begging for any news regarding Keon
Should be punishment for members that clearly lie about this
Your guilty of this same thing !!

Bout a week ago you jumped on a thread big-noting yourself that you had it on good authority the club would be making a top announcement in 3 weeks … meanwhile hours earlier on a different thread @Malla had already broken this news and you were begging him to send you a DM wanting to know who it was ..

You and Joel are very similar actually [emoji848]

Image1697021532.119882.jpg

Image1697021546.964741.jpg

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Probably going to come out with another centre signing from Perth or some shit.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Your guilty of this same thing !!

Bout a week ago you jumped on a thread big-noting yourself that you had it on good authority the club would be making a top announcement in 3 weeks … meanwhile hours earlier on a different thread @Malla had already broken this news and you were begging him to send you a DM wanting to know who it was ..

You and Joel are very similar actually [emoji848]

View attachment 86014

View attachment 86015
No I’m not guilty of the same thing because I don’t lie.
I considered malla good authority
I was very open about that. Just a few messages down from those screenshots.
And even your ‘proof’ literally shows where I got the info from so it wasn’t a lie.
Whereas Joel just made a lie up and it disgusts me.
Sometimes I get my info here.
Sometimes I get it from my insider (biggest source of juice so far and this is where I built my reputation from)
Sometimes I get it from some local small businessmen who deal with doggs officials

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have to call out @Joelmcevoy2 here who just yesterday casually said ‘his source told him Keon is coming to us’ after hours earlier begging for any news regarding Keon
Should be punishment for members that clearly lie about this
Bro, if you are taking Joel’s oil seriously then you are the one who should be punished. Not everyone has connections like you Nasheed. We don’t all have the luxury of the good oil

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My mail was off with this one.. Like others have said surely Souths will be under massive cap pressure now with Latrell, Murray, Cook, Walker, Keaon, Arrow, Wighton, Graham, Tatola, Johnstone etc..

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No I’m not guilty of the same thing because I don’t lie.
I considered malla good authority
I was very open about that. Just a few messages down from those screenshots.
And even your ‘proof’ literally shows where I got the info from so it wasn’t a lie.
Whereas Joel just made a lie up and it disgusts me.
Sometimes I get my info here.
Sometimes I get it from my insider (biggest source of juice so far and this is where I built my reputation from)
Sometimes I get it from some local small businessmen who deal with doggs officials
Man up …

You are guilty of doin the same chit … you jumped on a different thread sprouting off about having it on good authority about news and selectively didn’t attribute this good authority as Malla, even other K members who were aware of what you were doing we’re havin a laugh at your oil being recycled oil ….

Plus when some were naive enough to give you praise because they thought it was your so called oil, you didn’t correct it & say it wasn’t your own until you were called out for it later ..…

You & Joel are both made from the same cut ..

Hint .. when you try to pass on oil from someone on TK … man up and name the original source …

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
My mail was off with this one.. Like others have said surely Souths will be under massive cap pressure now with Latrell, Murray, Cook, Walker, Keaon, Arrow, Wighton, Graham, Tatola, Johnstone etc..
They've managed to retain all their stars, promising juniors AND sign Wighton and will probably only lose Taas lol.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They've managed to retain all their stars, promising juniors AND sign Wighton and will probably only lose Taas lol.
Something has to be up. Those players I listed have to be close to 6-7 million combined. They've got to be close to being over the cap even if they have a crazy amount of TPA's. We'll see if it affects them in the next year or so but we all know the NRL can't police the salary cap for shit.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro, if you are taking Joel’s oil seriously then you are the one who should be punished. Not everyone has connections like you Nasheed. We don’t all have the luxury of the good oil
I understand that and I know I’m a blessing for the forum so I take the responsibility seriously.
If they made a bunch of movies based on ten kennel I can kind of seee me starting in a ‘last temptation of Christ’ adaptation where I ask ‘why me’ ‘why am I blessed with such oil and responsibility?’
And the truth is we will never know but there is just something special about me and it’s from above.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I thought roosters were keen on him? What happened there lol
Souths surely close to Melb storm salary cap with all their signings lately
So it’s not Keon who you’re talking about?

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I understand that and I know I’m a blessing for the forum so I take the responsibility seriously.
If they made a bunch of movies based on ten kennel I can kind of seee me starting in a ‘last temptation of Christ’ adaptation where I ask ‘why me’ ‘why am I blessed with such oil and responsibility?’
And the truth is we will never know but there is just something special about me and it’s from above.
Not sure about the movie crap … I’d just be happy if you could spell and write good English … because you’re the worst on TK at it ..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure about the movie crap … I’d just be happy if you could spell and write good English … because you’re the worst on TK at it ..
No I’m actually one of the best at it (if not THE best) but I don’t blame you for thinking otherwise as my nuggets issue is I’m like a money on the keyboard. I bash it and don’t check what I’ve written.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Man up …

You are guilty of doin the same chit … you jumped on a different thread sprouting off about having it on good authority about news and selectively didn’t attribute this good authority as Malla, even other K members who were aware of what you were doing we’re havin a laugh at your oil being recycled oil ….

Plus when some were naive enough to give you praise because they thought it was your so called oil, you didn’t correct it & say it wasn’t your own until you were called out for it later ..…

You & Joel are both made from the same cut ..

Hint .. when you try to pass on oil from someone on TK … man up and name the original source …
Um because I was asleep?
If you look at the few hours I was offline, the authority message was linked up with the Malla msg as being the authority and I even apologised if I misled anyone.
But I still don’t understand why malla being the source is so bad.
Aren’t TK peope worthy?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Um because I was asleep?
If you look at the few hours I was offline, the authority message was linked up with the Malla msg as being the authority and I even apologised if I misled anyone.
But I still don’t understand why malla being the source is so bad.
Aren’t TK peope worthy?
And btw I could have lied and said I heard it from some hood in Granville or something but I was honest and said it was @Malla