Gus on 100% Footy

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
it’s like trump getting hit with flimsy charges. Same thing. Weaponising police.
I watch true crime (simce I’m a criminal) and it’s always the coke thing you only arrest if the case is watertight

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol and we are linked to Hutchinson

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have got to be joking! Plays about two games in 4 years . Should be saying.. ‘sorry fellas I’ve been out of action and let you down. Pay me less to stay so I can make it up to you’…… just like Foran. You’d think they’d feel a slight bit bad for having so many sick days but no. Yeah I get you can’t help injury but I’d be embarrassed letting a team down then going to play elsewhere…. Please not be true!

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol and we are linked to Hutchinson
Really? I deadset reckon the tactic next season will be field a team full of utilities so the opposition don’t know who’s playing where and the tactic will be suprise mother fucked Mann is playing front row with King and Wilson in the front row with Preston and Kikau on the wings. Xerri at hooker and the biggest suprise. Crichton will be halfback.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You have got to be joking! Plays about two games in 4 years . Should be saying.. ‘sorry fellas I’ve been out of action and let you down. Pay me less to stay so I can make it up to you’…… just like Foran. You’d think they’d feel a slight bit bad for having so many sick days but no. Yeah I get you can’t help injury but I’d be embarrassed letting a team down then going to play elsewhere…. Please not be true!
Watch him have a go there and learn how to tackle again.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
After he stole off us he is doing us a favour. Cant wait till next Sunday, he and the other duds won't be our problem anymore.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Really? I deadset reckon the tactic next season will be field a team full of utilities so the opposition don’t know who’s playing where and the tactic will be suprise mother fucked Mann is playing front row with King and Wilson in the front row with Preston and Kikau on the wings. Xerri at hooker and the biggest suprise. Crichton will be halfback.
It was us and IIRC parra(?) That are "linked" to him.

Gus didn't even flinch let alone reply to it.

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watch him have a go there and learn how to tackle again.
Thompson and Foran. You wouldn’t want to be in a trench with them. Zero character. I feel I’ve let the team down at work if I have a day off with the flu let alone be the highest paid on staff and sit out for more than half your contract. Disgraceful the pair of them

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It was us and IIRC parra(?) That are "linked" to him.

Gus didn't even flinch let alone reply to it.
I think he said Dragons.
Gus regularly talks Hutchinson up in commentary "he was a gun half, the best in juniors. But unfortunately with injuries and other issues it never transferred to first grade". He would add some control to our team but tbh Id prefer Sexton.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he said Dragons.
Gus regularly talks Hutchinson up in commentary "he was a gun half, the best in juniors. But unfortunately with injuries and other issues it never transferred to first grade". He would add some control to our team but tbh Id prefer Sexton.
I thought he looked good with his chances this year until I looked at his stats.. 1 try assist and 2 linebreak assists in 17 games this year.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
For such a jacked guy, Thompson has so much trouble making yards and his tackling is so soft. Can't see he would be missed if he left, which is a shame given the wraps that were on the guy when he first came over from the UK and the $$ he has been paid.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
For such a jacked guy, Thompson has so much trouble making yards and his tackling is so soft. Can't see he would be missed if he left, which is a shame given the wraps that were on the guy when he first came over from the UK and the $$ he has been paid.
Just needs to be in a system where he isn't the alpha play 1 or 2 prop. He was great for St Helens, but he rarely took early hit ups, always took advantage of quick play and space with his line running, support play and mobility.