Gus on 100% Footy

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro, you are a Pangster and I am no-ones pimp (although happy to go thru the interview process with any hottie looking for one..). So in your world there is no "Oz" either?

Stop supporting "Clowns"...
In my world there is no Oz, only Lebanon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congo line or conga line?
Thing is though if they all went into the abyss we would have no one to play.
We need to care for all clubs. At least most.
There you go correcting people again when you’re one of the worst for this on TK Mr “Roeeteasly”

How do you know that wasn’t just a simple typo ?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
There you go correcting people again when you’re one of the worst for this on TK Mr “Roeeteasly”
Roeeteasly is an auto correct error. Like Covfefe, the spelling mistake trump made.
You Going to say Trump a dumb guy too?

Congo line is a completely different word. That’s why I pointed it out it wasn’t a slip of the tongue. That’s the difference.
Tell that to the Auburn crew.
Nash 1, Mehmet 0.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Roeeteasly is an auto correct error. Like Covfefe, the spelling mistake trump made.

Congo line is a completely different word. That’s why I pointed it out it wasn’t a slip of the tongue. That’s the difference.
Nash 1, Mehmet 0.
You are right, I do get things mixed up some times. I wasnt sure if it was Pangster or Wangster, but after reading your last couple of responses I will correct myself. Its definitely Wangster, thanks for clearing that up I can be such a silly Bazildog sometimes.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who gives a fuck. Good for you mr all round fair play sports guy…I support the Dogs, the other 16 teams can go take a flying leap off the nearest cliff. Hopefully Parra and Soufs are at the front of the Congo line into the abyss..
Loser mentality. Simple as tht

Ive seen your frustrations cresping in in a lot of your posts bazildog. I know you want to play on my side of the fence. Are you a voting member? DM me

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score

Ive seen your frustrations cresping in in a lot of your posts bazildog. I know you want to play on my side of the fence. Are you a voting member? DM me
You seem to always be putting shit on the players, coaches, Gus and the board. Now you want to throw the board out and do what. Tell us your plan, we are the stable off the field for years , financially strong and although we are struggling on the field we are building a foundation to be successful for many years. Now let's sack everyone and give you the reins, tells us your plans buzz oops I mean clown oops I mean dreamer.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

You are having a lend of yourself. The only way I would ever support a Coup would be a ticket that has Wayne Bennett locked into a long term contract to coach us and he is bringing Munster, Hunt, and the Lindsay Collins from the Roosters, an in writing that Dib or The Andersons are not part of the group. If you get that sorted you can DM me..

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nash 1, Mehmet 0.
If back peddling and BS was an Olympic sport you’d be looking at gold mate

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus denied EVERYTHING LOL

Just repeated that it's all agenda driven bullshit.

Both he and CC deny RFM having a sook.

Liars...liars everywhere. On both sides.
liars on the non bulldogs side have ill intent. Gus is lying because he’s trying to protect the club and doesn’t want to feed the circus.

he’s kinda hinted at it anyway. They’re all gone. Fuck off rfm.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Gus denied EVERYTHING LOL

Just repeated that it's all agenda driven bullshit.

Both he and CC deny RFM having a sook.

Liars...liars everywhere. On both sides.
I’m actually happy he lied, why add more fuel to the fire and exploded it ? It’s simple, let this shit show of news surrounding our club die down and make the moves behind the scenes. RFM deadset must be completely out of his depth. Josh Jackson was seriously a plug we took out and created a vacuum suction of what’s happened this year.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m actually happy he lied, why add more fuel to the fire and exploded it ? It’s simple, let this shit show of news surrounding our club die down and make the moves behind the scenes. RFM deadset must be completely out of his depth. Josh Jackson was seriously a plug we took out and created a vacuum suction of what’s happened this year.
He has even been on record saying if it’s not in the clubs best interest he denies or lies.

Only difference is he is fighting to get us on track while Buzz and others are trying to derail Gus and the club.

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Doesn't really bother me either if he tells the truth or not in that public domain; what matters to me is what he'll actually do about it.

A real clean-out, a '24 season where we beat expectations (even if ever so slightly), before going on with it properly in '25 will do me. I really want to hear less about the plan and the structures and all that. Just let me know when deadwood goes and some good players come to the club. Show me them getting flogged from 6am to 8pm in pre-season and I'm happy. No more talk about the same old stuff

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m sorry but I would hate to have Phil Gould running my club. Ive heard him say over and over again that Penrith will win 6 premierships in a row. What about his club in 3 years time ? No other boss of a side would ever say that. His recruiting has been insipid. Next year you’ll have a bunch of utility players none of which are match winners. The only decent buy is Crichton. Why dosent Gould chase a decent half back. That position is crucial. Look at Brisbane for example. This year Canterbury broke records . None of which were good. Nearly 800 points conceded ! Conceding 20 points in 12 consecutive matches. Gould is a fraud

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m sorry but I would hate to have Phil Gould running my club. Ive heard him say over and over again that Penrith will win 6 premierships in a row. What about his club in 3 years time ? No other boss of a side would ever say that. His recruiting has been insipid. Next year you’ll have a bunch of utility players none of which are match winners. The only decent buy is Crichton. Why dosent Gould chase a decent half back. That position is crucial. Look at Brisbane for example. This year Canterbury broke records . None of which were good. Nearly 800 points conceded ! Conceding 20 points in 12 consecutive matches. Gould is a fraud
He is employed by channel nine to give his opinion on the NRL comp.
I have a different opinion than you and I back Gus to get this club back where it should be.