Gus on 100% Footy

Stargate44

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Gus said the coaching staff had done a great job.

Well if its not the coaching clown team, IT MUST BE THE PLAYERS????? SO WHY ARE WE FUCKING HAVING THE SAME SHIT SIDE WEEK IN AND WEEK OUT.. Whats wrong with Skelton?? Does he have BO or something??

Sue

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Watching that, Gus was quite deflated, though what i got from that was;
1. Crichton
4. Burton
6. Taffee

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who’s that? No one available and everyone already on big dollars. If the Broncos had to pay a million for Reynolds than we have to pay 2 million fkn lol
Thurston would make a comeback for 2 mil, and still be better than 90% of them

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Gus has some issues but he’s doing other good things too. I also can’t name anyone better off the top of my head for this job as well. The issues all string from Ciraldo.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Gus has some issues but he’s doing other good things too. I also can’t name anyone better off the top of my head for this job as well. The issues all string from Ciraldo.
That's why we needed Flanno as he actually is a real FG coach and he could of handled FG while Gus fixes the rest.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That's why we needed Flanno as he actually is a real FG coach and he could of handled FG while Gus fixes the rest.
I was on board for Flanno or at least an experienced head like Madge or John Morris. Going for a rookie coach was a huge gamble and it hasn’t paid off again.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I was on board for Flanno or at least an experienced head like Madge or John Morris. Going for a rookie coach was a huge gamble and it hasn’t paid off again.
Flanno or Madge would of been ok. Sure they may not of won us a premiership but at least frees up Gus for the pathways.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Thinking Sutton was going to replace Jacko is a top tier fck up. If Gus thought that we are fckd
Everyone thought Sutton was a shit signing, then he scored that charge down try for Canberra and alot of us convinced ourselves it may just be alright haha.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree with this, no Koombiyo woke stuff with Flanagan Snr, noses to the grind stone, hard work discipline and perform or your out …

Would love to have seen his team selection at the start of the season compared to CC’s, I bet it would of been completely different, a team selected on the players strengths and weaknesses as opposed to just where CC wanted them to play ..

We just have to back CC now and hope he comes good with better players, no other choice.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon they would have butted heads Gus is the only Rooster in his hen house but Flanno did show he could turn a side around.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone thought Sutton was a shit signing, then he scored that charge down try for Canberra and alot of us convinced ourselves it may just be alright haha.
This forum is full of fruit loops. I remember at one point okunbor played couple of half decent games and everyone hear got convinced he was long term edge solution

JadeW

Waterboy
Reaction score

Let me get this right

Burton didn't train all week, than his partner gives birth after midnight on Saturday and he goes down to newcastle few hours later to play?

Is CC delusional or retarded?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Agree with this, no Koombiyo woke stuff with Flanagan Snr, noses to the grind stone, hard work discipline and perform or your out …

Would love to have seen his team selection at the start of the season compared to CC’s, I bet it would of been completely different, a team selected on the players strengths and weaknesses as opposed to just where CC wanted them to play ..

We just have to back CC now and hope he comes good with better players, no other choice.
Yep, too late now. Everyone has been signed now. We are stuck with him.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me get this right

Burton didn't train all week, than his partner gives birth after midnight on Saturday and he goes down to newcastle few hours later to play?

Both

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
This forum is full of fruit loops. I remember at one point okunbor played couple of half decent games and everyone hear got convinced he was long term edge solution
I've always been convinced Okunbur was never first grade standard back in 2018 when we one the NSW cup GF.
In a regular season game against Newtown, Okunbur was playing left edge backrow and countless times inside our 20m B.Brailey and Flanagan were exposing and toying with him through simple unders plays.
Bloke really should just go to English super league now tbh.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've always been convinced Okunbur was never first grade standard back in 2018 when we one the NSW cup GF.
In a regular season game against Newtown, Okunbur was playing left edge backrow and countless times inside our 20m B.Brailey and Flanagan were exposing and toying with him through simple unders plays.
Bloke really should just go to English super league now tbh.
It hurts we chose to release Montoya in order to prioritize okunbor

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Let me get this right

If Burton was so sleep deprived and had his first child just don't play. Very silly call from Ciraldo, would have been better off with a reshuffle of
1. Wilson / Averillo
2. Skelton
5. Addo-Carr
6. Averillo / Flanagan
7. Sexton

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn't there a theory Ox could be the next Idris

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Let me get this right

Would you believe both *in Maxwell Smart voice*