Gus on 100% Footy

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
they're inconsistent for every team and history would say unconsciously the top/better teams get more calls (50/50's). I still think teams complaining can/need to be better, but obviously doesn't help.
Couldnt agree more. Shame nothing will be done about it.

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
The scuttlebutt section was pretty interesting.

Gus didn't want any spotlight or mention (which isn't atypical for him) "How did the Bulldogs get a mention tonight? It's finals time?"

He then coyly confirmed Drew Hutchison and Kurt Mann were 99.9% signed (as they can't ever be 100% until the cooling period ends) and shut down the Alex Twal rumour (good kid, haven't met him, have no plans to meet him, haven't discussed signing him).

Then Weidler, Bracy, and Gal start musing about the Bulldogs becoming a team of all-rounders with these signings.

Gus poker-faces through it, while they laugh, and he deflects once more saying "How did the Bulldogs get on the agenda for tonight?"

Weidler, satisfied with the Hutchison/Mann/Twal information, says "three ticks, I'm done, I've got nothing else to say"

And it is here where Gus gloats "There's more than that, baby" with a look of victory/smugness.
1695049710099.png

So it could just be that Gus is happy the journos haven't been able to figure out all the signings. Or... for those who dare to dream... could be that we have a big fish Gus was worried about leaking/being guessed, that he tried to deflect from early, before celebrating in its maintained secrecy.

It's probably just the former... unless?

Malla

Reaction score

Gus didn't want any spotlight or mention (which isn't atypical for him) "How did the Bulldogs get a mention tonight? It's finals time?"

He then coyly confirmed Drew Hutchison and Kurt Mann were 99.9% signed (as they can't ever be 100% until the cooling period ends) and shut down the Alex Twal rumour (good kid, haven't met him, have no plans to meet him, haven't discussed signing him).

Then Weidler, Bracy, and Gal start musing about the Bulldogs becoming a team of all-rounders with these signings.

Gus poker-faces through it, while they laugh, and he deflects once more saying "How did the Bulldogs get on the agenda for tonight?"

Weidler, satisfied with the Hutchison/Mann/Twal information, says "three ticks, I'm done, I've got nothing else to say"

And it is here where Gus gloats "There's more than that, baby" with a look of victory/smugness.
View attachment 82303

So it could just be that Gus is happy the journos haven't been able to figure out all the signings. Or... for those who dare to dream... could be that we have a big fish Gus was worried about leaking/being guessed, that he tried to deflect from early, before celebrating in its maintained secrecy.

We’ll have to wait and see mate.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I have a sneaky suspicion they is pimp out Kebab for a good forward

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

View attachment 82303

I wouldnt read too much into it. Plain to see these blokes are in Gus's pocket. Gus knows the Dogs questions are coming. Its TV, partly scripted. They'd sit around before airing and discuss key points.
Thats entertainment.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Crighton money.
Will be interesting what happens there. They only resigned him last year. Will they try and retire him? Palm him off to rugby. They were able/forced to get him into the 17 by the end but he was looking pretty out of condition. That would make a retirement case pretty hard. Shame because like most he had a pretty good World Cup.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Danny just said roosters are interested in Koloamatangi... haha there's absolutely no way they could afford him
He too wants to play for the Roosters for less…. They’re all on $1.99 contracts, the rest paid in assets or bitcoin for all we know…