Gus on 100% Footy

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haha I don’t live in Cordell Park, but maybe your friend us a fan.

We can’t see what goes on on the inside… but if a person’s liver fails, you can generally see the yellow skin and tell something isn’t right. Our club has jaundice, Lafam.
Well maybe that person has jaundice but you don’t no who’s the doctor that’s helping him and not killing him.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talking about the mad rooter, isn't it quite bizarre that he was ALWAYS in the media for the wrong reasons, yet since his departure from the Dogs he has never recieved so much as a mention. Either he has turned 180⁰ and suddenly overnight become a chiorboy, OR, the media are no longer stalking him looking for a story to fabricate because he is no longer a Bulldog. This fact alone makes it extremely obvious that the media have an agenda to assassinate the Bulldogs at every opportunity whether it is warranted or not.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Talking about the mad rooter, isn't it quite bizarre that he was ALWAYS in the media for the wrong reasons, yet since his departure from the Dogs he has never recieved so much as a mention. Either he has turned 180⁰ and suddenly overnight become a chiorboy, OR, the media are no longer stalking him looking for a story to fabricate because he is no longer a Bulldog. This fact alone makes it extremely obvious that the media have an agenda to assassinate the Bulldogs at every opportunity whether it is warranted or not.
Nah, Millie has him on a short leash.
He steps out of line again and he’s toast.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think your right, but let’s get real, no one cares about the Knights or Raiders - they generate nil interest in the public eye….but our Bulldogs act as click bait Surety particularly on slow news days.

Reactions: obe

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@Flanagun got punted from the Faders forum for talking up the mad rooter - might have #StageFright heading over to the Noughts fan forum :tearsofjoy:.
That’s not true…. My membership request was rejected because I said Canberran men had little penises because of the cold weather and Elliott would boost the city average lol

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Please, he was an absolute grub at the Dogs

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
That’s not true…. My membership request was rejected because I said Canberran men had little penises because of the cold weather and Elliott would boost the city average lol
So not punted, not even admitted :tearsofjoy:.
What’s gonna happen on the Noughts forum - coal miner gags? Is that Herb in the middle? :-)
IMG_7047.jpeg

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please, he was an absolute grub at the Dogs
AND!!!!! I didn't say he wasn't a grub, but because his behaviour was questionable, the media took underhanded (bordering on illegal) tactics to tarnish the Dogs reputation using Elliot as an obvious target.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Going by some of your previous posts, I believe this is something you know a lot about ..

Not that there’s anything wrong with that !

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Going by some of your previous posts, I believe this is something you know a lot about ..

Not that there’s anything wrong with that !
It's no state secret after the Mad Monday shenanigans lol

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So not punted, not even admitted :tearsofjoy:.
What’s gonna happen on the Noughts forum - coal miner gags? Is that Herb in the middle? :-)
View attachment 80020
I actually thought about making a profile there. I had an introductory post roughly mapped out....but got too busy and never got around to making an account lol.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's no state secret after the Mad Monday shenanigans lol
Not sure the Canberran blokes were at that mad Monday shenanigans … but I do get why you’re keeping how you know that info about them to yourself ..

You be you mate ..

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's not that bizarre really. He had a problem when it came to acting up on the grog, quit the grog, had one small slip up and hasn't slipped up since. People should give him credit for doing away with the devil's brew and turning his life around, unlike some other serial offenders the game has seen.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
While we are talking about nicknames, TPJ needs a new moniker if he is going to make a decent fist (pardon the pun) of this boxing caper. How about Tevita - the Terminator - Pangai, or Tearaway Tevita?

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not sure the Canberran blokes were at that mad Monday shenanigans … but I do get why you’re keeping how you know that info about them to yourself ..

You be you mate ..
Cold weather equals shrinkage.... it wasn't a mathematical calculation....just a commonsense assumption lol