gus gould

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That’s fucken rubbish . You can’t click your fingers and fix this club. Ofcourse he wants us winning now but also needs to ensure we will be right long term.
Bullshit

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
That’s fucken rubbish . You can’t click your fingers and fix this club. Ofcourse he wants us winning now but also needs to ensure we will be right long term.
That's exactly right. Gus & CC have a plan and they won't alter that for a few wins now. That's Strong leadership. I doubt flanno senior would have been happy to coach this team with that mind set.

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Full strength today and we still looked like a reserve grade outfit. Can’t keep using that excuse anymore champ
Gotta say I agree. That team today should have pushed the Knights hard for their win. Many players just did not put in. Someone needs to remind them they are handsomely paid for their services. Not good enough wearing the Blue’n’white jersey. It’s clear for them the season’s over.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
All Gus needs to do is cut CC of it doesn’t work out next year with whom we have coming in, can probably forgive this year, although don’t want too. but not next.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Gus doesn't give a shit about short-term results, it's unfortunate he has gone down this route but with no relegation and our fans still turning up and buying merch he can continue to get away with it. Gus has 25/26 penciled in as the target year imo.
I thought he said Dogs would be back playing finals football by 2026 or 2027, which sounds about right.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Love Gus, football genius, you don't have to be the brightest peanut in the turd to know that

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I will say it now, the board has to take charge and cut gus gould or cameron ciraldo
this ciraldo experiment has failed failed big time
gus cannot sit back any longer making excuses saying the club is heading in the right direction
gus cannot say with new players coming we will be better
gus cannot keep saying ciraldo is the right person for the job
results week after week are proof that the club is failing this rebuilding is failing, hiring unproven coaches has failed
gus is as big a fraud as ciraldo is
You have no idea champ. Brad Arthur has x2 wooden spoons and a grandfinal in his rebuild. Be loyal

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Fortunately there’s an cbbrlfc election just round the corner. Heads will roll. I can’t wait for the carve up. Gus and Coach Clueless could well be casualtys
And if who is behind the dissent (and co) actually gets elected the club will only go further backwards. Hopefully the voting members are smarter than that.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You really think sacking Gus is the right move? I couldn’t think of anything dumber the club could do. Or are you just a sad **** trolling
Sorry Gus, signing kikau, Crichton, Mahoney, oloapu, Preston, Xerri within two years is simply not good enough

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bloody Gus. Sack him NOW. How could he allow soft defence from 2 players that have barley played this year…… GUS OUT……

Don’t mind the fact that his last 2 clubs are 1st and 3rd :sweatsmile: and fair enough you can’t give him credit for warriors run but he did set up pathways and bring in SJ. So excuse me if I have huge faith in his track record. Most successful NSW coach of all time. 2 premierships as coach. And coaching director of roosters and panthers during strong periods.

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One week after a win - Teflon Gus, he is god

The next week after a loss - sack sack sack, send him to the stockade

Last edited: