gus gould

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I will say it now, the board has to take charge and cut gus gould or cameron ciraldo
this ciraldo experiment has failed failed big time
gus cannot sit back any longer making excuses saying the club is heading in the right direction
gus cannot say with new players coming we will be better
gus cannot keep saying ciraldo is the right person for the job
results week after week are proof that the club is failing this rebuilding is failing, hiring unproven coaches has failed
gus is as big a fraud as ciraldo is

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Gus doesn't give a shit about short-term results, it's unfortunate he has gone down this route but with no relegation and our fans still turning up and buying merch he can continue to get away with it. Gus has 25/26 penciled in as the target year imo.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Gus doesn't give a shit about short-term results, it's unfortunate he has gone down this route but with no relegation and our fans still turning up and buying merch he can continue to get away with it. Gus has 25/26 penciled in as the target year imo.
I honestly think if we are going to be in the hunt for 25/26 next year HAS to show improvement or else we ain’t going to do jack sht in 25/26

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There’s still no excuse for going backwards this year. It’s embarrassing

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I will say it now, the board has to take charge and cut gus gould or cameron ciraldo
gus cannot sit back any longer making excuses saying the club is heading in the right direction
results week after week are proof that the club is failing this rebuilding is failing, hiring unproven coaches has failed
Just another @04 Dreaming troll account

So bored with your predictable shit.

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I guess all I am looking for, is regular competitive performances and steady improvement each year. So far, performance-wise I’m not sure I am seeing this yet. We may not be there yet, however our full strength roster, should be very competitive and knocking on the door for the 8.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Go on holidays and come back in 2025.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
There’s still no excuse for going backwards this year. It’s embarrassing
Are you delusional. Have you forgotten the injury toll we had. The flow on effect across all 3 grades. That doesn't change because a few bodies have return. The damage was done. The players are busted, physically and mentally. Yes it sux seeing the players dish out these results but they are done, they fold like a deck of cards. Some aren't NRL standard, some aren't NRL ready and some are injured player through but all are mentally exhausted.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you delusional. Have you forgotten the injury toll we had. The flow on effect across all 3 grades. That doesn't change because a few bodies have return. The damage was done. The players are busted, physically and mentally. Yes it sux seeing the players dish out these results but they are done, they fold like a deck of cards. Some aren't NRL standard, some aren't NRL ready and some are injured player through but all are mentally exhausted.
Full strength today and we still looked like a reserve grade outfit. Can’t keep using that excuse anymore champ

silva

Utility
Reaction score
That’s fucken rubbish . You can’t click your fingers and fix this club. Ofcourse he wants us winning now but also needs to ensure we will be right long term.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That’s fucken rubbish . You can’t click your fingers and fix this club. Ofcourse he wants us winning now but also needs to ensure we will be right long term.
There will be no fans left by then

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you finally growing some balls?

Pity your predictable trolling proves you have donut balls instead of steel.

You little bitch.
Look at you ya angry little man lol. Chill out, suck me

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fortunately there’s an cbbrlfc election just round the corner. Heads will roll. I can’t wait for the carve up. Gus and Coach Clueless could well be casualtys