Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He'd be the best player manager both these guys could use atm :grinning:

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gus knows as good as anyone what is being done in Clubland about this, and he is saying the education levels are really high. IF the players have done what is being said they have done, you have to think they are going to cop it big time. IF they did these things, it is a massive mark of disrespect to the club and other players.

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
"It's awful. We went through this last year at the Panthers at the start of last season. It does have an effect. It really does have an effect. What these two boys now have done is going to affect the mentality. We saw it with the Dragons last year, we saw it with the Panthers. This sort of stuff can have a terrible effect on the rest of the season."
He's right

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"It's awful. We went through this last year at the Panthers at the start of last season. It does have an effect. It really does have an effect. What these two boys now have done is going to affect the mentality. We saw it with the Dragons last year, we saw it with the Panthers. This sort of stuff can have a terrible effect on the rest of the season."
He's right
Except we are the mighty bulldogs not the pussy panthers. We won a premiership despite the coffs harbour bs.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Except we are the mighty bulldogs not the pussy panthers. We won a premiership despite the coffs harbour bs.
We also had one of the best teams on paper in our history. I really hope we can block this shit out but lately it seems any type of scandal derails a teams season massively

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Maybe it's time to revisit the idea of appointing Gus to do a thorough assessment of our club's future and coming up with a 5-10 year plan for us.

Heaps of fans saying the Board are good enough, heaps saying its jobs for the boys and heaps saying we dont have anything like the best people available in Admin, mentoring, recruitment, conditioning, coaching etc.

Maybe this scandal? can have a positive outcome, by putting Gus in to get us some positive media and hope for fans by coming up with an experts opinion of what we can do to save our club and get back up to again prosper.

Hate Rorters but we need this kind of endorsement now more than ever.....

"I'd say so," Brett Morris said when asked if the Roosters are the best club he's been at.
"No offence to the others, I enjoyed my time there, but I'd have to say this (Roosters) club is up there.
"I think the people within the organisation, they want to see you succeed and do well. The professionalism, the staff we have here are incredible. I think it's the best staff I've worked under probably in my career.
"Those guys, the amount of work they put in, you want to do the same thing on the field, and you want results for those guys."

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With one of the best rugby league teams ever..

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ffs they only rooted a couple of school girls

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No other club with our history has gone through the shit fight we have the last 5 years, our team has character form those wins end of season . I doubt we will flounder , I’m tipping us to come out strong against the eels

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No other club with our history has gone through the shit fight we have the last 5 years, our team has character form those wins end of season . I doubt we will flounder , I’m tipping us to come out strong against the eels
Agree.!! Again lol.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Comparing that team of literal football gods to this team of peasants. How do you people exist? How do you even make the comparison

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Comparing that team of literal football gods to this team of peasants. How do you people exist? How do you even make the comparison
I wasn't comparing this team to the 04 team. I was just trying to point out that the club doesn't easily fold under adversity compared to other clubs.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Considering how close Gus is to CHN, I am sure this hurt him something good. He's got a dog in the fight in this conversation, and it clearly has stung him.