Gus Gould, Cameron Ciraldo and Canterbury Bulldogs coaching conspiracy theories

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
How does this drivel get published. I know the DT is bad, but this is just badly written thought bubbles.

KRDG

Waterboy
Reaction score
Absolutely nothing has changed at Belmore. Our defence has gotten better because we are able to field 1st graders now but we are still stuck with the same glaring problems

no halves
No fullback
No middles
A rookie coach
No ability to attract proper top tier, proven performers
No proven ability to transition promising juniors to full time first grade
Give it a rest mate we signed 3 of the best from the panthers. We will come good

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Luai chose Benji over Gus and at Wests they had a better 1 and 9 at the time of his decision. Luai also the main man with us there's question marks about is it him or Burton. Now they have Galvin they've stumbled into a settled long term spine of Bula, Galvin, Luai and Api.
Really so he chose benji over CC and burton and kikau and critta?
As long as you mention Gus in a negative it’s all good yeah.
you are starting to revert to your clown days.
Everything you post has an agenda.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah I’ll believe D-voice over Buzz any day.
Thanks KG...Some people are so sad they need to lighten up a little !
What kind of supporters are the ones that believes a lying journalist who's ambition is to destroy the Bulldogs ???

Last edited:

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Technically we missed on all these halves, here is why
Hunt wanted out, the only thing that stopped him was his loyalty to Hook not the Steelers,
SJ agreed to sign, went to NZ to do so with his manager, the owner of Warriors got involved,
Moses & Luai both wanted to sign until each one of them was offered of $1.4 m each,
Is it just me or are your posts so confusing? “Hunt wanted out, the only thing that stopped him was his loyalty to Hook”. How does that make sense when Hook was sacked and is the reason why Hunt wanted out? Lol so Hunt stayed because Hook got sacked… okayyyyyyy

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thanks KG...Some people are so sad they need to lighten up a little !
What kind of a supporter are the ones that believes a lying journalist who's ambition is to destroy the Bulldogs ???
Its mind blowing that as a supporter you won’t stand up for your club.
You get supporters believing Buzz and **** with no proof.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is it just me or are your posts so confusing? “Hunt wanted out, the only thing that stopped him was his loyalty to Hook”. How does that make sense when Hook was sacked and is the reason why Hunt wanted out? Lol so Hunt stayed because Hook got sacked… okayyyyyyy
Hunt can’t leave as he has a contract and the club wouldn’t release him.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hunt can’t leave as he has a contract and the club wouldn’t release him.
Exactly. But according to D-voice we missed out on Hunt because he didn’t want to leave because his best mate Hook got sacked. Go figure lol

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Luai chose Benji over Gus and at Wests they had a better 1 and 9 at the time of his decision. Luai also the main man with us there's question marks about is it him or Burton. Now they have Galvin they've stumbled into a settled long term spine of Bula, Galvin, Luai and Api.
No Luai signed he’ll be here next year….take it to the bank.

Allan139

Waterboy
Reaction score
I wanna see a comparison side by side and a source before I believe anything the media is saying.

Gus hand pick Ciraldo, these is zero chance he’s trying to take control of the team in round 4.