Grub played 28 minutes and got more try assists than Failagain in 8 games

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Grub gave us so much more in attack, hahahaha oh my god, this flanno loving grapefruit. Nobody is dragging you over the coals, they are baiting you because you think you have control, that’s it you over ripe unwanted fruit. Read everything everyone has said, they are baiting you and you bite every time, I think it’s a way of blowing off steam having a chat with you……..it’s like talking to that bloke at work no one likes. It annoys you but we get to move on once we get home, life’s good, this forum is your home that’s what makes it so sad for you. Enjoy your pasta!!!

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
All I know is I said with JR back we will get the win. Yes he may have brain explosions and to much passion, but that little chip over when we were deep in the shit .. trapped at our own end, was epic. Much prefer those little efforts over anything flanno did lol.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Uce, you defended Flanno for years despite his dum cuntness. Fck him. BTW, I’m not agro, I’m so fkn happy!!! Great win and we needed it. You need to change your name, I used to like you when you were a normal ****.
Aww come on, admit it… you still like me a bit.

Mods wouldn’t let me change my name, Fam.

PS just a friendly reminder that Flano was halfback for our other 3 wins this year and probably won us the game against Melbourne by creating 2 tries.

Last edited:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Grub gave us so much more in attack, hahahaha oh my god, this flanno loving grapefruit. Nobody is dragging you over the coals, they are baiting you because you think you have control, that’s it you over ripe unwanted fruit. Read everything everyone has said, they are baiting you and you bite every time, I think it’s a way of blowing off steam having a chat with you……..it’s like talking to that bloke at work no one likes. It annoys you but we get to move on once we get home, life’s good, this forum is your home that’s what makes it so good. Enjoy your pasta!!!
This man gets it!!!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You've done that all season about the flop hahahahahahaha what are you even talking about? Have you even slept since Flanagan got dropped?
I’ve slept like a baby, baby!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
You've done that all season about the flop hahahahahahaha what are you even talking about? Have you even slept since Flanagan got dropped?
Hahhahahahahahahahhaha

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
My bad. 2.5 half years….

Imagine Failagain trying to claim the stat being wrong when he’s been wrong on every shit **** he’s ever supported. While us real fans celebrate this **** cry’s!!!

Maybe he can ask Reed a few things to work on his game in reserves….. as a fucking 9!!!

Swooooosh nothing but net baby.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I’m not crying. You are the one who created the dud thread, Elmer. Seriously, seek therapy.