Grub played 28 minutes and got more try assists than Failagain in 8 games

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seriously, the clown tries to drag me over Reynolds getting a try assist when he didn’t get a try assist.what a flop of a thread.
Wouldn’t even reply to someone who hands a try assist to the link passer for a chip and chase try

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He is much better. He energized the team from the start.
He can’t rein in his emotions. There’s a reason we used to get penalised non stop and it’s because he has non stop brain farts

he might have passion but he isn’t the answer. We are better off with KO in 5/8.

Flannagan is robotic and Reynolds is the exact opposite we don’t need either in FG

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He can’t rein in his emotions. There’s a reason we used to get penalised non stop and it’s because he has non stop brain farts

he might have passion but he isn’t the answer. We are better off with KO in 5/8.

Flannagan is robotic and Reynolds is the exact opposite we don’t need either in FG
He started his first game of the season & we had a great game. We need his energy as we aren't as talented as others. He was a big plus today not a negative.

We lose today without Reynolds.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What a flop **** to support Flanno the ultimate flop ****. Flanno can dream to even tie grubs shoe laces. He’d probably fck that up too the sookie crying ****
Stop being so aggro. We won lol

I like Reynolds, but to create a thread trying to drag me over him laying on a try assist when he didn’t is just an epic fail.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lol Reynolds is a brain explosion waiting to happen.

KO should be 5/8. I’m glad Flannagan is gone but Reynolds isn’t that much better
Reynolds’ energy Probably won us the game today. Even though he didn’t get a try assist as OP claims lol.

Karl’s game was not bad, but innocuous. JR should start for the foreseeable future.

Last edited:

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stop being so aggro. We won lol

I like Reynolds, but to create a thread trying to drag me over him laying on a try assist when he didn’t is just an epic fail.
Uce, you defended Flanno for years despite his dum cuntness. Fck him. BTW, I’m not agro, I’m so fkn happy!!! Great win and we needed it. You need to change your name, I used to like you when you were a normal ****.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The tears are delicious. He cry’s more than the real Flanagan when dropped!!!

Swoooooooosh nothing but net baby.
If pointing out you’re an Elmer who doesn’t know what a try assist is is classified as having a cry, sure… guilty as charged…hand me a tissue.

Geez you’re stupid.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Try like 2 and a half years lol
My bad. 2.5 half years….

Imagine Failagain trying to claim the stat being wrong when he’s been wrong on every shit **** he’s ever supported. While us real fans celebrate this **** cry’s!!!

Maybe he can ask Reed a few things to work on his game in reserves….. as a fucking 9!!!

Swooooosh nothing but net baby.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]