Greg Bird's girlfriend tries to remove AVO

Status
Not open for further replies.

P.M.

Ban Ned
Reaction score
http://livenews.com.au/Articles/2008/09/17/Kate_Milligan_tries_to_remove_Greg_Bird_AVO

Katie Milligan, the girlfriend and alleged assault victim of Cronulla Sharks player Greg Bird, has unsuccessfully tried to remove an apprehended violence order against him.

The AVO against Bird had been taken out by police on Ms Milligan’s behalf after Bird was arrested and charged with maliciously inflicting grievous bodily harm after Ms Milligan suffered cuts to the face and a fractured eye socket.

She failed in her bid to have the AVO revoked today at Downing Local Court.

Ms Milligan's lawyer Philip Sim told reporters outside court she "definitely doesn't want an AVO", but the court said she had not gone through the proper procedure to revoke it and that it did not have the jurisdiction to revoke the order.

She said she still loves Bird and plans to reunite with him in the future.

Rani

True Blue
Reaction score
There must be something seriously wrong with this woman. How can she want to reunite with someone who glassed her ffs?

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
She will recover (physically) from what has happened to her so she wants to cash out. I suspect shes been offered large sums of money to retract her story so bird avoids jailtime and can go earn big $$$ in the ESL which she will get part of.

Another whore who sells themselves out, nice culture Australia is breeding.

Smiley

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
get some self esteem or take you piss poor victim status back to where you came from.

D

DoggyStylz

he beats me then tells me he loves me....

australia says no to stupid slags.....

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
There must be something seriously wrong with this woman. How can she want to reunite with someone who glassed her ffs?
I guess the "tream 'em mean, keep 'em keen" theory really works!

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
so now this girl is also a whore and slag because she doesnt want to continue pushing charges against her boyfriend for whatever reason.

What the f%^k is wrong with some of you?? If your dad glassed you mum and she didnt press charges would you call her a whore or slag? Fair dinkum, you f$%kers disgust me.

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
Yeah... after he glasses her again, she'll change her tune to something like this..

"Glass me once, shame on you....
Glass me twice, shame on me!"

ROFL! :D

Rani

True Blue
Reaction score
so now this girl is also a whore and slag because she doesnt want to continue pushing charges against her boyfriend for whatever reason.

What the f%^k is wrong with some of you?? If your dad glassed you mum and she didnt press charges would you call her a whore or slag? Fair dinkum, you f$%kers disgust me.
Excuse me, who called her that. I just said she has no self-esteem. Big difference.

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Excuse me, who called her that. I just said she has no self-esteem. Big difference.
Ddi you even read through the thread before acting offended??

Look at posts 4 and 8

D

DoggyStylz

obviously you condone spousal abuse then? she's retracting so she dosnt fcuk up birds career...

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
obviously you condone spousal abuse then? she's retracting so she dosnt fcuk up birds career...
WTF??? Talk about trying to take one thing and turn it into another. Pfft...Nice try

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why so offended Nexus?

Some would say she is worse than a slag for what she is doing.

Its true we dont know the full story but any guy who glasses a women deserves some time behind bars. Selling out for money or to save some grubs career really means you have no soul.

If she wants to bail bird out then the ***** should have lost an eye as far as I am concerned. There are women out there that have suffered more and someone needs to take a stand.

Rani

True Blue
Reaction score
Why so offended Nexus?

Some would say she is worse than a slag for what she is doing.

Its true we dont know the full story but any guy who glasses a women deserves some time behind bars. Selling out for money or to save some grubs career really means you have no soul.

If she wants to bail bird out then the ***** should have lost an eye as far as I am concerned. There are women out there that have suffered more and someone needs to take a stand.
If Bird does it to her again, then she will have no one to blame but herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.