Not open for further replies.

cmrn

can i buy a vowel please?
Reaction score
he will go super league or warriors/souffs lols

cmrn

can i buy a vowel please?
Reaction score
Do we even know what happened with that Farrer incedent yet??

Im still gunna give him the BOD. Ben has got alot of potentional but unfortunately he has never come good.
how many times does he deserve the BOD tho??

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Souths game .. we should have won if he didnt have that brainsnap.. Spoon should have been avoided

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
how many times does he deserve the BOD tho??
Im just saying we dont know if it is true yet. And if it is, by all means sack him, at least it will solve our 5/8 problem

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Just wanna let you know guys, anouncement will be made when he comes back from his WC duties

Rani

True Blue
Reaction score
Just wanna let you know guys, anouncement will be made when he comes back from his WC duties
Weren't they going to wait until they spoke to him before they made their final decision?

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Weren't they going to wait until they spoke to him before they made their final decision?
You're not apart of the dogs circle, you dont need to bothered with such information like that

dog on guard

mighty doggies
Reaction score
if they sack roberts and with sbw money and tamatas money id would go all
out and get greg bird

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im still pissed off about Taumata, they could of just dumped in PL for a while.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Guys, when will you realise that people like SBW, Taumata, Roberts, Mason, Todd Carney and Greg Bird should have no place at the club?

You can't want to sack Roberts but keep Taumata.

You can't be happy that we didn't get Carney but want us to sign Bird. And so on and so on.

You either have a clean culture and rid yourselves of ANYONE who isn't willing to work hard, stay out of trouble and represent the club both on and off the field. Or you have a team full of trouble makers, let them hold the club to ransom and drag this club and its fans through the mud even more.

Gluttens for punishment some of you people are.

I'm sure none of you like to see the club in turmoil and are sick to death of being in the media for off field incidents. I know I am.

It is also extremely disruptive to the team and the squad as a whole.

I don't think enough people fully realise how difficult a job Steve Folkes had at this club in that regard and how well he did.

No more trouble makers. No matter how talented they are on the field and no matter what position they play or what price they come at.

So if Roberts is guilty of this, I couldn't be happier to see him go. There would only be a few more at the club that fit under the same category that would remain.

A

Al.Bundy

Im still pissed off about Taumata, they could of just dumped in PL for a while.

No, Dogs did the right thing there. Taumata brought baggage with him. Dogs gave him a chance with strict warnings. Taumata couldn't help himself and Dogs did what they had to do. Hope they keep up with that policy! :grinning:

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
ROFL at all the serious posts.

I seriously have no clue guys, but i did enjoy all the posts!! LOL

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
i still have nightmares of that soiuths games where he grubberred instead of going for a field goal with 10 secs left... its time to go.....

Status
Not open for further replies.