Not open for further replies.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Who is the greatest ever in the history of our club whether player, coach or administrator?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I was born in 1992... So its Hazem hands down for me! and no one will ever compare...

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Bullfrog off the field and baa baa on the field. Special mentions to anderson , folkes and price.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I didnt even have to look at the list. As soon as i read the title, Terry Lamb was my choice hands down

Kiwidog77

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I didnt even have to look at the list. As soon as i read the title, Terry Lamb was my choice hands down

I use to love watching Terry Lamb he was full of passion for the club

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
George Peponis will do me. He was a great Bulldogs hooker/forward and captain. He represented New South Wales and the Kangaroos and captained at both levels.

But the big swinger was when he belted the crap out of Manly's Max Krillich when they were both in line for the same representative position. Krillich being the man he is straight away bleated "look what he did to me". Now the normal Manly reaction

Croc

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Trick question? Terry Lamb of course.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How on earth does elmasri even get mentioned along with baa and turvs?
el masri was a solid first grader but not much more oh and he kicked goals in an era when we were very successful.

chrise186

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How on earth does elmasri even get mentioned along with baa and turvs?
el masri was a solid first grader but not much more oh and he kicked goals in an era when we were very successful.
Because of what hes done on and off the field and what he had to go through after 9/11 and still preform at the highest level and be respected and looked up to. what happens off the field is just as important as what happens on it, if not more.

For me as a player baa hands down. but the complete package el masri no question.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Player: Terry Lamb

Captain: Steven Mortimer

Administrator: Bullfrog

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yeah Hazem did amazing work away from the field and on the field is our highest ever try scorer and point scorer. The question is who is the greatest ever Bulldog all round. Personally I voted for Peter Moore with Terry Lamb a hair away in second spot.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve Mortimer first closely followed by Terry Lamb

Junkyard

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hazem
And I have been watching the Dogs since the 1950's
Highest point scorer in the NRL as well as in a season.
Was criminally overlooked in representative football.
Great club representative in every way - Lamb was a great player and as tough as they come, and I see why he get's the votes, but for me, Hazem was everything I love in Rugby League, and especially about the Bulldogs and our community.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tough question lol but I started to follow league in the late 90s since I was born in 94 so for me its El-Masri as he was the player of my generation who stood out the most. I really miss El-Magic running around for us lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I only started following league in year 2000, so havent seen Mortimers or Lamb, but I have heared a lot about them.

Hazem for me post 2000.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Because of what hes done on and off the field and what he had to go through after 9/11 and still preform at the highest level and be respected and looked up to. what happens off the field is just as important as what happens on it, if not more.

For me as a player baa hands down. but the complete package el masri no question.
What he had to go trough after 9/11? Omg your putting that into consideration why he should be looked at as the greatest ever bulldog?

Sorry mate but that's silly. Anyway he was a good footballer but nowhere near the top 20 for me. Can't believe you mentioned 9/11

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
For me the great Turvey..simply the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.