Great Photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
Mmmmm - Haven't seen a TV replay, but...chief shoulder of the impact that actually FLIPPED Hill - really looked to be Ryan's for mine!!

Great tag-team tackle either way! :D

bulldogs_chick16

The Brissy Kid
Reaction score
OG TANK said:
Speaking of little kids, this little manly kid tried to do a SBW shoulder on my shin but fell back and rolled down the hill LOL It was the funniest thing I have ever seen.

I think he didnt like my jersey much.
oh gawd that would of been funny 2 see :grinning:

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
GreekGoddess said:

lets see if that works, theres another one
Thats me!!!!. Front row with my right arm in the air, clenched fist with my drenched flag in my left hand!!!!!

C

Cookie^Monstah

Manly is full of druggos :grinning:

my ex-best friend used to live there....i met a few people around there...funny how the North Shore is supposed to be "classy":rolleyes:

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anasta was just on the Ch9 news. About the tackle, he said he wanted to get in early so he wouldnt hear any of Terry Hills jibber. He was laughing too.

Christabella

Reaction score
Brissy Bulldog said:
This photo is splashed across the Sports page of the SMH today. I think it is a fanatastic photo.

This one is a little small, but in the one in the paper you can see a sea of blue and white on the hill in the background.
It's not visible in that re-sized pic but you can make out my dad and I in the background of that pic as it is on the front of the SMH sports section.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
screw that fotress.....we killed them on dere own turf in front of all dem manly supporters n put it in dere faces dat we r on our wai back

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
on TV it looked like Ryan & Anasta both had their arms out and collected Hill around the chest area :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.