Great Photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brissy Bulldog

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
This photo is splashed across the Sports page of the SMH today. I think it is a fanatastic photo.

This one is a little small, but in the one in the paper you can see a sea of blue and white on the hill in the background.

D

DoggFather

I was proudly part of that sea of Blue and White! We demolished their so called "fortress"

D

D0ggyStylz

Bloody oath! Everyone i knew ran for cover. I did not budge, i did not want to miss a thing

D

DoggFather

Where you part of that "celebration rumble" Dogaholic? It was to the left of the bar hut thing.

D

DoggFather

Plus all the inbred manly hicks got a free shower!

Since they couldnt afford the electricity bills to operate their TV scoreboard.

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
LOL. I live in the North, funny how you associate Manly with being povo, very interesting.

D

DoggFather

Well, at the game there were nothing but hicks and slack jawed yokels. Just because you live in the "north" doesn't classify you in the same category of Beverly Hills. For example, take Millsons Point, a more "exclusive" area than yours and yet there are manly high rise housing commisions.

Doggiez04

Pantera Negra
Reaction score
it was crazy up on the hill after the match.. who caress bout the rain it was all worth it

bdogfan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Great Photo Greek Goddess

Fortress Brookvale is now Fortress Bulldog!

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
I don't live in Manly, but I agree there are high rise housing commisions there.

It just sounded like a generlization is all. Most Manly people I know aren't hicks, if anything they are more like annoying surfies.

Brissy Bulldog

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
another great shot. Every footy fan would love this one. Terry Hill getting whats coming to him.

This is the big hit that led to J-Lo's try.

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
Brissy Bulldog said:
another great shot. Every footy fan would love this one. Terry Hill getting whats coming to him.

This is the big hit that led to J-Lo's try.
:D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.