Great Coaching by Des

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've never understood the under the radar thing, When Manly won both their Grand Finals with Des they finished second on the ladder.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I've never understood the under the radar thing, When Manly won both their Grand Finals with Des they finished second on the ladder.
There's zero net benefit to being 'under the radar'

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We were just beaten by a better team. North Sydney Bears.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pathetic attempt despite the overwhelming possession to the Cows. It has killed our top four chances cold; and left us vulnerable to weaker teams to exploit the exposed deficiencies on the wing and down the middle.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des got out-coached. These are the games that matter and he failed, he predicted that it would be a close match, assuming that we would grind it out with the cows.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des can hardly be blamed for the atrocious start to the game which pretty much cost us. They gave up on the game after 16 nil. Don't mean to jump on the perrett and tolman bashing bandwagon but far out perrett drops it 1st tackle then races in and doesn't wrap up the ball and costs us a try and tolmans attempt on thurston for their 3rd try was laughable as well as constantly giving up cheap metres coz he plays too many minutes.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I know, but I'm not sure where it came from, its like a coping mechanism to deal with us being shit.
I agree. If we know anything about Des, it that he tries to put a positive spin on everything. It doesn't change anything in the field IMO

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We played the exact same as we always do...difference is when we play a top team we are forced into errors and our pack gets dominated. Everything plays off our forwards under Des' structures...he is convinced we need to play around every side. We have 1 plan and that is it, if that doesn't work we have nothing.

Des' use of the bench is fucking pathetic, said so for ages and people just wanted to shut me down.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des loves manly not bulldogs
Yeh but when Des didnt finish in the top 4 with Manly they never won a single finals game, yet every time they made the top 4 they made the Grand Final. So the whole under the radar thing came from nothing.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were rubbish from 1-17 and the Cowgirls were brilliant from 1-17.

What does bother me over the last few years, is when it comes to big games , Des does not have tactics to fight fire with fire and he does not know how to change structures/player rotations while things are not working our way during the game.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
"under the radar" is the excuse For Des shit game, disgrace, that's all I gone said

Speeeedi1

Waterboy
Reaction score
We played the exact same as we always do...difference is when we play a top team we are forced into errors and our pack gets dominated. Everything plays off our forwards under Des' structures...he is convinced we need to play around every side. We have 1 plan and that is it, if that doesn't work we have nothing.

Des' use of the bench is fucking pathetic, said so for ages and people just wanted to shut me down.
Yep the most boring dumb rugby league of any team in the comp. The buck stops with Des Hasler, Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.