Graham Annesley discusses Dogs v Manly decisions

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Harrigan is actually the son-in-law one of my neighbours - see him all the time. Asked him about how fckd up reffing is these days and he said 2 things. The video replays highlight stuff to the nth degree and gets to a point the rules weren't made for the degree of resolution. The other thing he said is that Annesley is a right royal fwit, has a sick mummy thing going on and has a major issue with root vegetables that have involved visits to hospital wards.

Think he's right.
If I was you I'd move house

Fingal Bay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What more can you expect from an ex-referre and politician. Full of piss and wind. He will pull the plug when the going gets tough.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did you expect him to say anything different? Annesley is a robot that has one setting and that's to defend every decision no matter how bad it is.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Haha it should fall under occupational health and safety.
Like wearing earrings and nose rings. In fact those beads should constitute jewellry adornments!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The Aloiai decision was correct & he should have been punished more for what he did. He looked directly at Jackson & kicked him in the head. In the past that would have been a send off!
Was he charged by MRC?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The referee in fact makes an ASSUMPTION on field as he watches in real time that Stimson did it deliberately. Annesley says " he sees a player with a handful of hair and makes an immediate decision" Just blah blah comments comparing it to the five other incidents charged this year.

Brent Read made a point of saying that Barrett has been involved in two sprays at the officials this year...I didn't think that he sprayed the officials in his match interview last weekend, Read is just stirring the pot.....

"A massive avalanche of criticism not warranted" another comment that is very dismissive of the problems in the game with officials. If they didn't keep changing their view on things week in week out people would probably let it slide but they don"t. Consistency is all we ask for and unfortunately we don't get it.
Yes I think Analslee has made a huge negative judgement on Bulldogs fans by saying the pile on has been way over the top by us....it's not just Bulldogs fans mate.

It's virtually all the commentators on TV and radio paid to tell it like it is.

It happens so rarely that it's ever put under examination (purely because it's ONLY the Bulldogs, so who cares) and highlighted the hypocrisy of the NRLol, ref standards and gravy train imbeciles ruining the game.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Contrary conduct $1350 fine. Don't think they suspend them anymore for kicking......
We can all put our houses on the fact that a Bulldogs player will be tho... at the NRLol's first opportunity.