Graham’s plan to curb the outbursts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we need the mongrel Graham back. We lacked starch in our forwards late in the year. There was a huge difference in our side when graham was on and off the field... last year not so..

Remember all the forward battles Graham had.. King, Burgess, that kid from roosters, Dylan napa... Last year...NONE

I don't think its best to domesticate Graham... Let him be Mongrel Graham...maybe not as captain.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I tend to agree he wasn't "AS GOOD" for 15 as 14. That said he was still along way ahead a lot of props. We are a bit blessed in the forwards so every game someone generally stands out. It's not that the others were woeful just they are overshadowed by another high level performance from another big player e.g Klemmer or Eastwood or Pritchard or Kasiano or Jackson all have put in huge games that we all blow our load over.

I do however think people forget his opening to the year was OUTSTANDING he was in fine form and then the Bunnies game and the rubbish suspension came and he seem to just get out there do his work and that was it. Obviously disappointed he copped such a ban, avoiding at all costs another.

I'm hoping with the changes in life (his baby) and his time to think and go over it and speak to whoever he leans on etc he will come back with a fierce attitude on the field, though a smarter and more calmer attitude with the refs. If it effects his game or doesn't suit him then it's time for the club to give Jacko the VC and let him do the talking and let Graham do his thing.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No no no .. He tried that in 2015 and it didn't work.. He needs to be the James Graham he was when he started .. The James graham we saw playing in the 2014 GF ....He shouldn't make a decision based on that Good Friday game it seems he's taken everything that happened on his shoulders .
If I was mentoring him I'd get him a hypnotherapist so he could wipe that game from his memory .

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A little birdie from Belmore told me that jammer graham and mszz castle don't speak at all and have not for a while now. Make of that what u want but can't see it as a positive what so ever

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would relieve him of the captaincy and let him play his natural game without the added pressures.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A little birdie from Belmore told me that jammer graham and mszz castle don't speak at all and have not for a while now. Make of that what u want but can't see it as a positive what so ever
Hope castle gets the job at the NRL HQ.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Take the captaincy off him.
Tell him to react on instinct from now on.
Then sit back and enjoy the show.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was just a matter of time

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wouldn't talk to her if she chucked me under a bus like that either.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
That rumours done the rounds for a while and is rubbish.

d0ody

tad fancy
Reaction score
I heard it was because she made a joke about being a fringe first grader.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Can't stand her to be honest she gets payed to run the club that should be enought stay away from the players

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That rumours done the rounds for a while and is rubbish.
Where there is smoke there is fire mr I my friend
let me ask u this, have u recently or even ever seen them together or speaking to each other in any public appearance or media shin dig?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I heard it was because she made a joke about being a fringe first grader.

Lol when did she get Maori tattoo
we must be paying her way too much lil old auntyyy

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That "black" friday game ruined our season in 2015.. half the team banned. No momentum.

Maybe graham has just lost that fire, domesticated now. Like a circus lion standing on a chair jumping through a hoop rather than just tearing people alart limb from limb..

This year i want

Graham to bring back the vasoline
Bring back the chatter in the ruck
Bring back the baiting in tackles
Bring back the run at me son
Bring back the burgess challenges
Bring back the big hits
Bring back that ball playing sweep around the back, tip on and short passes

We dont need him to be a tollman and just lob into the defensive line.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember when he tore mitch brown to shreds when he offloaded unnecessarily. Thats the graham we need

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
That "black" friday game ruined our season in 2015.. half the team banned. No momentum.

Maybe graham has just lost that fire, domesticated now. Like a circus lion standing on a chair jumping through a hoop rather than just tearing people alart limb from limb..

This year i want

Bring back the big hits

I agree 100%

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
We need Graham's passion; but he can affect the attitude of the whole team for better or for worse. As captain, he needs to control his aggression toward the opposition, and not the officials. I don't buy the conspiracy theories about him and Castle. Statements made without facts can be refuted without facts.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

This year i want

Bring back the big hits

Forget the ball playing, absolute rubbish. He needs to run like a mad **** first and everything else second. This stupid ball playing forward rubbish is what has got us into this current situation and is massively overrated on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.