Graeme Hughes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
can someone provide anb overview of what he said,...
he must have been despearate to go on someone else's sports show..

80fic...

i've been looking for a podcast or replay but cannot find it anywhere.

it seems like no-one wants to share any interviews atm, i sent a email to 2ky asking for both of Greg hartley's interviews, in 2 hours they pulled all the Sports sunday podcasts, and haven't updated the BSB ones since. And I still haven't heard from them ****ing weird, usually they are more than helpful

scot

I'll unleash these on you
Reaction score
Nothing beyond what he hasn't already said on his own programme. This interview was purely 2UE giving him right of reply after Malcolm Noad's interview on friday. John Gibbs did question Hughes argument that the salary cap should not still be affecting the club in 2008, which became quite tense, Hughes didn't go too into depth except to say he knew what the club's cap position was in 2003-04 (due to his brothers involvement) and for that reason he disagreed with Noad.

whippet_hound

HOT DOG
Reaction score
Hughes has no idea on what the club's salary cap predicament was or is...they punted his brother before the club even knew where they were going to be in terms of salary cap.

scot

I'll unleash these on you
Reaction score
I think Mark Hughes was still involved until the end of 2005.

80fic...

he was just spinning the same ****:

he is an attention whore

1. The board should have retained more player, he knows it had nothing to do with 2002, because his 2 brothers hled executive positions until 03-04 respectively.

2. the current board is divided

thats was pretty much his case for election seems a bit thin to me.

1. malcolm noad answered

2. malcolm noad already answered in his letter.

he had the chance to rebutt malcolm claims, but he is still towing the same line, imo he has been made to look like a fool

Status
Not open for further replies.